Favorite Movie?

rsmv2you

What is your favorite movie?(You can have more then one)
Mine: (All war movies btw)
Black Hawk Down is by far one of my favorite movies of all time. Great directing, the sets in the movie look perfect, and the acting is simply amazing.

This 10 part dvd series is by far one of the most spectacular ww2 movies of all time. This movie follows the 1st airborne which was probably the most beat to shit division in ww2. This movie directed by Stephen Spielberg is simply brilliant, amazing, and beautiful.

Enemy at the gates is one of my favorite sniper movies of all time. It takes place during the battle of stalingrad. One thing I love about this movie is the acting and the sets. OH the sets in this movie are simply pin point exact to Stalingrad. Anyways, if you love sniper's you'll this.

Anyways, tell me what you think about these and what your favorite movies are.

What is your favorite movie?(You can have more then one)
Mine: (All war movies btw)
Black Hawk Down is by far one of my favorite movies of all time. Great directing, the sets in the movie look perfect, and the acting is simply amazing.

This 10 part dvd series is by far one of the most spectacular ww2 movies of all time. This movie follows the 1st airborne which was probably the most beat to shit division in ww2. This movie directed by Stephen Spielberg is simply brilliant, amazing, and beautiful.

Enemy at the gates is one of my favorite sniper movies of all time. It takes place during the battle of stalingrad. One thing I love about this movie is the acting and the sets. OH the sets in this movie are simply pin point exact to Stalingrad. Anyways, if you love sniper's you'll this.

Anyways, tell me what you think about these and what your favorite movies are.
my god sir you read my mind, those are my top 3 as well. but the next 2 to round off my top 5 are Full Metal Jacket and Jarhead

Taken, She's the man, Disturbia, Red and Sucker Punch.

That's just a couple of the better ones.

Big Red One, Saints and Soldiers, also the documentaries "The Fog of War: Eleven Lessons from the Life of Robert S. McNamara" and "Why We Fight" are both really worth watching.

Part 1 Fog of War

Part 2 Fog of War and so on

the whole "Why we fight" documentary

MV5BMTc1ODg1NTMxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTg4Njk4._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

Inception,
The Narnia Movies,
The Matrix (Just 1&2... 3 was... interesting... :confused: )
Prince of Persia, The Sands of Time,
Rio,
Iron Man 1&2,
Toy Story (ALL MOTHA FIRETRUCKING 3)
The Book of Eli (Weird as hell, and violent as hell, but GREAT ENDING),
The Da Vinci Code,
Angels and Demons,
Etc,
Etc,
Etc,
There's more.
Trust me.