• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

WHY is the classic server down?

but when i go to minecraft classic multi player i type team9000 and it has it but it doesnt have the american flag sign on it

Well, the server is up. I had a tough time getting on, but I was able to get back on.

Seems as though minecraft.net is kinda derpin' up since the new management and hasn't got their butts NUDER control as of yet...

oh it still doesnt work i just tried it

As it was said before, calm down or cool your jets, or simmer, or whatever the hell you want to call it. Just chill and stop complaining about it. Servers go down sometimes, the admins know they're down, Woot (the guy who runs it) is trying to fix it probably, and it will be back up when it's fixed. Until then no one can do a thing about it, and repeatedly posting that you can't log in won't solve the problem, ever.

I am unable to log into Minecraft.net at all.

I can log into WOM client and Minecraft 1.0.0, but the main site is not working.

The server is so empty, there are only 5 people on there.

So, the issue has been diagnosed, but has not been fixed yet. Wooty says that minecraft.net is having an issue detecting the server's IP-- therefore resulting in the erroneous connectivity.

Back