Hi, I'm zyziekxd~

Hello there, zyzxdedid[iosbfixnzuhs! Welcome to Team9000! Here at Team9000 we pride ourselves in creating only the bets content on the web for other users to browse. You may know us for such things as massive pony picture spamming in every thread, or derailing threads within five post, or most famously for incredibly long over-wordy posts to mention just a few things for you to use in the future! Since 2009, Team9000 has grown exponentialy to a population OVER 9000! In our Minecraft Classic server alone we've had over 1million users. One of the great things about Team9000 that keeps people here is the great feeling of community, the women, and the fact that these are the only rules you need to follow:
-tshinotu likes men, and we're OK with that.
-Alimber is actually a girl, don't let her voice fool you.
-Casey is still trying to figure out how to become a real boy. Any help you can give would be much appreciated.
-No one usually reads these things past this point.
During your visit, there are a few key aspects of Team9000 that are integral to your understanding of how we work. Those aspects the links at the top of your page. There are really only four that you should click on for your first few days here, and those are "Blogs," "Forums," "Servers," and "Chat." Blogs and Forums is the primary gateway into our minds. Be warned, some of us really don't make sense, but overall the content within these two links is humorous and entertaining. Servers is a list of games we actually host servers for. If you want to play on any of those servers, ask Wooty for help. Chat is your first step towards communicating with us in real-time. Topics can change from minute-to-minute, but we'll always make time to talk about explosions. I hope you enjoy your stay here and will take this picture as a gesture of our goodwill towards all:

sup-whats-poppin.gif

and of course moondoggy makes his speech....

I'm rebo, RedBox, Red, anything you wanna call me.
I'm either here or on survival or sleeping.
2e4kyn6.jpg.gif

Hi!
Thanks for a warm welcome. The last thing I should mention is that my English can be bad sometimes, because I'm still learning. ^__^

Hi, I like the username... it's special : ), I don't know how I should spell it so Ill just say: Züsieks

Hmmmmm.... I feel as if I have seen the character from your avatar already somewhere.... :confused:

It's Inori from Guilty Crown. Thanks, when you are from my country it's easy to spell, but you can do it however you want. : D

Back