first game you loved

W071206-3D-Pinball.jpg

Anyone?

This game saved me from boredom many a times while at my grandparents house.

images

Final Fantasy IV/II depending on where you were. I used to spend so many hours playing this game but I have only beaten it twice.

This
kirby64.jpg

Probably one of my favorite N64 games when I was young. I remember when I'd play this and fight the final boss, that thing was scary as hell!

Now, you know what I would say, but I'll say this instead:
Wrathofcortex_boxart.jpg

It was an incredibly poorly-made and difficult game, but it was amazing. I was obsessed by it. In fact, when I was a kid, I had a pair of green sneakers (from Target, frugality FTW) that were green, just like Crash's. (Well, I was and still am vaguely colour-blind, so you know, same 'diff.) And I would wear them around and farkin' jump off park benches an' schizzle, and pretend I was Crash muddfuakern' Bandicoot.

Good times.

Now, you know what I would say, but I'll say this instead:
Wrathofcortex_boxart.jpg

It was an incredibly poorly-made and difficult game, but it was amazing. I was obsessed by it. In fact, when I was a kid, I had a pair of green sneakers (from Target, frugality FTW) that were green, just like Crash's. (Well, I was and still am vaguely colour-blind, so you know, same 'diff.) And I would wear them around and farkin' jump off park benches an' schizzle, and pretend I was Crash muddfuakern' Bandicoot.

Good times.
I used to play Crash 2 at my Out-of-school-hours care (sounds pedoish, now that I think about it). They had a PS1 which we played it on.

I also remember them having an N64, and all we could play on it was Mario Kart. The staff member who owned it left quickly though and we never got to play it again.

Again, lots of great games being posted on here, but I am noticing something. Most of you guys are posting games from N64 and newer, which makes me sad.
1. I'm slowly realizing that I am, in fact, an old-ass fart, and you damn kids should be in school right now or something.
2. If you have the opportunity, I implore you -- no, I BEG you to go play some NES games or Atari games. Especially the Nintendo games. They look simple, but they're devilishly tricky. Atari games and simple and a blast to play with a few other people.

Back