• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Dragon Falls: Adventure Map

rsmv2you

rMRYoh.jpg

mcpuuuurty.jpg

This is Dragon Falls. A project I have been working on for about a month on Gurw's server. The map is 1000x1000 blocks wide and has cliffs that are 200 blocks tall. The map contains at least one of every block and randomly generated ores. The map was created with voxel sniper and only by me and help from Gurw. He basically made the tiny tent in the cave and generated the ores for the map.

Here are the downloads:
Creative:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3bczueamra19544

Survival:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6e00g962ep7yeyd

GuNEVh.jpg
rMRYoh.jpg

2012-04-04_23.38.21.png
2012-04-04_23.36.54.png
Mx0pSh.jpg

PQxHoh.jpg

iRSKnh.jpg

2012-04-04_23.38.09.png
2012-04-04_23.36.48.png
2012-03-31_15.37.19.png

Advertising for servers is bad

@RSMV

Is this a map with a goal and dungeon, or one where you just build on and destroy the pretty landscape?
Eh, could be both. I have hidden a few caves and hidden items. Gurw also added a tiny entrance thats hidden to a room for the nether. I could make up objectives but it is mostly one big building map in a very pretty environment.

whats the server I.D

Not gonna advertise, also I do not think it is whitelisted and I dont wanna test it to find out.

rMRYoh.jpg

This is Dragon Falls. A project I have been working on for about a month on Gurw's server. The map is 1000x1000 blocks wide and has cliffs that are 200 blocks tall. The map contains at least one of every block and randomly generated ores. The map was created with voxel sniper and only by me and help from Gurw. He basically made the tiny tent in the cave and generated the ores for the map.

I will get you all a download link soon, but until then, enjoy the screenshots.

is this a game map (as in free to play however we want like vinella minecraft) or another adventure ruled map

is this a game map (as in free to play however we want like vinella minecraft) or another adventure ruled map

@RSMV

Is this a map with a goal and dungeon, or one where you just build on and destroy the pretty landscape?

Eh, could be both. I have hidden a few caves and hidden items. Gurw also added a tiny entrance thats hidden to a room for the nether. I could make up objectives but it is mostly one big building map in a very pretty environment.

It is specifically for building but could be adventure. I have added enough stone and wood to last you 10 mincreaft lifetimes. I am pretty sure you can do A LOT with that.

Not gonna advertise, also I do not think it is whitelisted and I dont wanna test it to find out.
Still whitelisted, atm. Fixing permissions stuffs before I go public again at the end of May.

I'll have the map file for you in about two hours, I'm not at home atm and the internet here is even worse than there.

Back