hy i am jaryeth am builder and am 13

like wow and minecraft
team 9000 has been good great team and enjoy the server
i like swimming
and pixel art complicated but cool
loves homeschool
man been playing 5 months and havent done this yet
thx all

Hello jaryeth. It's nice to meet you. I enjoy WoW and minecraft as well. Will probably see you in classic. Welcome to all this team9000 goodness.

Hello jaryeth! Welcome to the wonders of Team9000! We hope you enjoy your stay as you meet the pyro (Vorsprung), the deranged coconut (Casham), and the many other wonders (all the other players) of this great place known as, T9k... Enjoy!

welcome to team9000, just stay away from the one known as zachshadey... he is a psychopath and talks to himself... sometimes he talks in a 3rd person

deranged coconut hmm sounds like an intresting story

Thing is, I don't know if any -ONE OF US- one here knows the story. As -ONE OF US- far as I know, Casham the coconut just kind of ... happened. Like the sheep, he was - ONE OF US - always there to begin with, but he's a coconut. We even had a contest to try to determine how he became -ONE OF US- a coconut, but nobody agrees. However, they all did agree that Casham is -ONE OF US- a smexy god.

What? Oh yes, I'm lacar1601. Pleasure to meet you. Welcome to -ONE OF US- Team9000.

P.S. pay no heed to the subliminal messages behind the curtain

deranged coconut hmm sounds like an intresting story
read the best contest story winner seems like all of team9000 put one in
p.s. how am i supposed to not pay attention to the messages when im being told not to lol

Back