• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

thehotmal... again! (to builder!)

In know i was ju promoted to cool, but i want to get builder, so i built a breakfast platter complete with: eggs, cereal, a glass of orange juice, a bag of chips, and a chair with side arm!

Attachments

• Breakfast Table.png
    Breakfast Table.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 158
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

I have made a penthouse to my mansion(see my guest --> cool rank app)

Attachments

• CentralRoom.png
    CentralRoom.png
    341.7 KB · Views: 147
  • TwinBedroom.png
    TwinBedroom.png
    384.6 KB · Views: 149
Th file diddnt upload right =/ (like this comment if you own a Beats Product) :D

Attachments

• Beats. By Dre.png
    Beats. By Dre.png
    684.2 KB · Views: 151
  • Beats. By Dre.png
    Beats. By Dre.png
    684.2 KB · Views: 152
A small plaza!

Attachments

• Big iron thingy.png
    Big iron thingy.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 140
  • Sky bridge.png
    Sky bridge.png
    997.4 KB · Views: 113
  • My plaza.png
    My plaza.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 120
  • Stairway and Small indoor park.png
    Stairway and Small indoor park.png
    642.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Stairway to Sky Bridge.png
    Stairway to Sky Bridge.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 130
  • Tower.png
    Tower.png
    360.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Stairway up the tower.png
    Stairway up the tower.png
    382 KB · Views: 123
heey, sup, you should build big builds (like your tower) and make them more detailed! outside and inside! for example, furniture :3 good luck!

^^^^^^^^ what frank said. keep up the awesome work....but I would love to see you throw yourself into much larger projects, and push your creative limits.

Dear random person,

I am writing this letter to inform you that you must push yourself more and take your creativity to even larger buildings. Try to make the outside more detailed, not just all blocky. Try putting curvy looking edges and spherical objects into your builds.

Yours truly,
The goddess of benevolence

Back