PAX East 2014 - Discussion

Kerzyte

Since there is exactly one year until PAX East 2014, I figured I'd start a thread. :D

Post here for all things PAX East 2014, watch the thread for updates, and edit the wiki!

Wiki Page

EDIT: PAX East badges will go on sale Wednesday, October 23, after 12 PM EDT. This is the first time badge availability has been announced beforehand, so everyone should be a little more cautious on ordering, so as not to miss the three day passes. If you like sleeping in, set 10 alarms, and if you're at work, well, we all know what's more important ;)

My plan: attend this with one other friend My reality: Parents tell me I cant go, and I keep saying "Next year Ill go, Next year ill go" End up never gonig to anything and being sad that I could not attend it

It's never too soon! With all the events next year, it will be important to start your planning now.

My plan: attend this with one other friend My reality: Parents tell me I cant go, and I keep saying "Next year Ill go, Next year ill go" End up never gonig to anything and being sad that I could not attend it
Something similar to this, but it is always the money.

Though this year, we may actually be able to attend.

Never too soon to crush my hopes and dreams because I'll never be able to go :(

(Would appreciate it if someone started playing me the world's smallest violin)

I know, but things happen. You can not control emergencies and the such. Though we are fairly sure that we should be able to swing it.
I had the cash and everytihng planned out, as soon as tickets came out on sale, I asked my dad if it was OK, he had this long talk about why I couldnt go, but Im determined to go this year

I had the cash and everytihng planned out, as soon as tickets came out on sale, I asked my dad if it was OK, he had this long talk about why I couldnt go, but Im determined to go this year

Beware that Team9000 doesn't allow anyone under 18 into the hotel block or food events.

I think I'm fairly lucky then. If I had already had the money and everything my mom would just have two questions for me. "When is it and where are we staying?" She's pretty rad if I do say so myself.

As far as i can see, i will be unable to attend next year's PAX. School is the main factor; i graduate next year. Another is parents. they wouldn't let me go lol.

Most likely the next year, 2015, i should be able to go, if all goes well and nothin changes. if it does, then i'll just have to change with it :D

Back