• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Legend -> Awesome Mikeymagic

mikeymagic

screenshot_20131216221620.png

plz r8 mi billdz n permoatz me 2 adm333n ,3

i hev b1n play3n 4 3 yerz n i hev 1246.6 hrz loggd.

:cool:

mikeymagic & antecus

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to look at cartoon horses and complain about how we are so much worse than Australia. You'll have to live with the knowledge that Casham is a coconut for a little while longer :D

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to look at cartoon horses and complain about how we are so much worse than Australia. You'll have to live with the knowledge that Casham is a coconut for a little while longer :D
Youuuu don't even know about casham's coconuttiness- the only people that understand the concept are me, antecus, conrod and casham.

Back