Is Team9000 dead?

BLUE7DOT

I've been a member of this community for about three years, and I'm just curious to see if this site if functioning anymore, or alive, like when I first came here.

You, apparently, are the most inactive member :D

Of course we're not dead! I mean, we're not entirely thriving anymore, but that's partially because Team9000 is in transition, and because Classic is DEAD

Welcome back to Team9000

Game nights; PAX East; Free servers; At least 10 people in mumble at any given time. New Years Fireworks; SSPT.

Sounds alive to me. Though not mainstream, we are just fine.

We are more than alive, since usually people that join T9k cannot leave.

YOU NEVER LEAVE US. EVER. THEY ALWAYS COME BACK.

No. You're only allowed to leave once, then come back, and then never leave ever again. It's actually in the ToU when you sign up. In really small print that most browsers can't zoom to, it also says breaking the contract results in death by ninja-assassin-cyborg-horse-lizards (Starbound).

Why do you think the people who left for a 2nd time are never heard from again.

Where is this Bug Dave everyone always blames? Hmmmm....

Dead.

No. You're only allowed to leave once, then come back, and then never leave ever again. It's actually in the ToU when you sign up. In really small print that most browsers can't zoom to, it also says breaking the contract results in death by ninja-assassin-cyborg-horse-lizards (Starbound).

Why do you think the people who left for a 2nd time are never heard from again.

Where is this Bug Dave everyone always blames? Hmmmm....

Dead.
Bugdave :(

Back