The Cutest Thread On Earth.

1520738_10151908580601840_913915081_n.jpg

Mister? He's a half-feral stray that followed my sister home and decided he liked us. He's very bitey and likes to get high and chew through bread bags.
Mai kind of cat <3
Also..
When I lived in apartments my mom was walking around the apartment complex. She heard a meowing sound coming from a car. She looked under the car and found a cat. She was stuck, so my mom helped her out and once she was done. She decided to go back home, but a little kitty was following my mom home. My mom tried to put her back but she kept following, so we kept her and named her Babyhusk :3 ( She didn't belong to anybody) But... We had to give her away because she kept peeing on my moms expensive dresses and stuff ;(

Mai kind of cat <3
Also..
When I lived in apartments my mom was walking around the apartment complex. She heard a meowing sound coming from a car. She looked under the car and found a cat. She was stuck, so my mom helped her out and once she was done. She decided to go back home, but a little kitty was following my mom home. My mom tried to put her back but she kept following, so we kept her and named her Babyhusk :3 ( She didn't belong to anybody) But... We had to give her away because she kept peeing on my moms expensive dresses and stuff ;(

Awww ;(

We've had to give away cats for that reason. Except for my Dommie, he peed in my sister's 70 dollar hiking boots and has stayed.

Back