Supremacy 1914

Patchouli

header.jpg

Supremacy 1914 is a slow-paced RTS browser game. Albeit not historically accurate, you control a nation during WWI with the Risk-like goal of domination.

I haven't played this game in a long time, so I don't really remember how to play so much, so I can't go too deeply into my explanation of the game, all I remember is that it was fun as far as I remember. I created an alliance (Team9000) in there if anyone decides to join this. If we play, we may all have no idea what we're doing, but I thought it would be a nice game to try.

It's slow-paced as I've said, probably taking several days to finish a game, if not more, so it doesn't require all of your attention, making it rather ideal for people's differing schedules.

So, let me know what you all think of this idea, and maybe we can see about getting a game set up after we decide how many people would be joining.

[collapse=Confirmed and possible participants]This includes those that said they might play outside of this thread as well.
[/collapse]

Game is up: http://www.supremacy1914.com/play.php?&gameID=763936 (Non-Java in-browser clienting(?) is beta so you might be better off doing what's instructed below)

If that link doesn't work for you (Make sure you're registered/logged in) then search for Team9000 in "The Games" tab under Main Menu.

Pick Game #763936, the one with less days.

Whoa okay, suddenly a bunch of interest :p

Well, if you all try to join the alliance, I can make alliance games in the future. But for now I can just start a 10 player game and link it here.

Okay, so, a question first, are we going to have the game just start immediately when I make it, or we all decide how many are playing and it only starts once all the slots are filled?

Okay, so, a question first, are we going to have the game just start immediately when I make it, or we all decide how many are playing and it only starts once all the slots are filled?

probably the second one as that leads to a group vote, which imo is always best. ALso, is supremacy 1914 free? too lazy to actually look lol.

and yes i am too lazy to click a link.

probably the second one as that leads to a group vote, which imo is always best. ALso, is supremacy 1914 free? too lazy to actually look lol.

and yes i am too lazy to click a link.
It is free, but you have to sign up to do anything so...click the damn link >.>

Also, what leads to a group vote? A vote on what?

*sigh* fine i'll click the link <.<

Also read your post wrong, ignore the vote thing lol, sorry.
Basically it's just, there are resources you have no access to at the start of a game, and will start using them up every hour until you gain access, so if people don't start at once some others could have an advantage of being able to get to minor nations quicker and take their resources.

Though it IS slow-paced. Like, it takes hours for you to move troops to another region. If you are say, Sweden, and want to go after Iceland, it will take you 3 days to get there. This isn't something you just sit down and play, you can just check it whenever necessary and don't have to have it take up your entire attention

Made an account, no idea what I'm doing.

How do I join this alliance? Is it a thing yet? Then what?

Well, there's 10 possible players now, should we stick with that, or wait to see if any more are interested and go with a slightly bigger map (SE Asia, rather than Europe)?

Back