• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Serpent's Pass Thread

Ehh I might start playing again, maybe.
RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): Sean1995
Length of Time in the Community: Nearly 4 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): Whichever one was the last one
Since there is no activity on the SB thread. I'll put one of these here too.
IGN (case-sensitive): blu35p4rr0w
Length of Time in the Community: Nearly 4 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): almost all from March 2011-now

DO IT GURW. I make the babies that you eat. or Do it Theo, cuz you want me in your chest depositing my lodes.(totally not sexual in any way, define lode and you will see.)

Edit: Also, Squad 9001 is still a thing, even if all of it's members are dead or in jail apparently.
IGN: BoyHimas
Length of Time in the Community: almost 4 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: the map with sanctum and biodome.
Hai

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): Master_XM
Length of Time in the Community: ~3.5 years (dear god...)
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: All since the beta Outlands

RESIDENT APPLICATION:

IGN (case-sensitive): ablisa
Length of Time in the Community: Since December 29 2010, I'm pretty much T9K royalty :p
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: 1.5 world, I have played on most worlds from B1.7 onward (RIP in peace 1.0 world ;_;.)
Approved and added.

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): SvenBoogie
Length of Time in the Community: 3+ years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): Don't remember, but I think it was in late 2012
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Been here longer, but I'll answer this anyway, Tsysin, Dos622, thee_pro, etc.
Approved.

IGN (case-sensitive): lolplayer365
Length of Time in the Community: About 3-4 years now I think
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: 1.0 (2011/2012)

IGN (case-sensitive): lolplayer365
Length of Time in the Community: About 3-4 years now I think
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: 1.0 (2011/2012)

You were on the 1.2.5 world and the 1.5 world as well...

And I absolutely, totally, wholeheartedly, welcomingly, frankly, deeply, candily, and really really really profoundly and earnestly aboveboard genuinely vouch for this guy. He's such a genial guy.

How do you even accidentally type in a specific command and click a door that had nothing else around it that would respond to said command? :confused:

i was messing with the command after someone said it earlier and i typed it but nothing happened. Then i forgot i had used it and later the first thing i clicked on was the door because i was on my way to the ender farm.

i was messing with the command after someone said it earlier and i typed it but nothing happened. Then i forgot i had used it and later the first thing i clicked on was the door because i was on my way to the ender farm.
Ah, ok then. I couldn't figure that one out no matter how hard I thought about it lol

lol that was fast. I wonder if there is a record for these things. What's that, like 3 hours from nooblet jumping off spawns top, to being a member and having perms in SP? :D
gratz to lp!

It's all dependent on availability and reputation of said player...Some players with lower reputations take longer....such as yourself :D

J/K

RESIDENTIAL APPLICATION

IGN (case-sensitive):Vesh_VW
Length of Time in the Community: 2 years and 8 days
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): uhm, this one, resident of South Bridge
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Tsysin, DOS, mighty, etc

RESIDENTIAL APPLICATION

IGN (case-sensitive):Bla_ogon (ALT)
Length of Time in the Community: forever
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On

Transportation Update:
I have assumed the title of Minister of Transportation from Dutch Cheese (with his blessing). The position of Assistant Minister is also accepted by Havochron.

We have added two new rail stations:

Station 4 = Waterfall overlook, near the home of Tsysin, Sheepo, and Airship #69
Station 7 = Iron Farm

In acknowledgement of help I would like to give my sincere and grateful thanks to Ryzen_Up, Canacona, and Havochron for helping dig and lay the 2000 block rail to the iron farm.

Note: (If you're looking for the rail achievement, this is only public one on the server to give it to you)

Commerce Update.

I would also like to gratefully thank Firestorm1406 for helping correct the issues at the iron farm as it is now fully functional. Its current output is around 300 to 400 iron ingots an hour and is available for anyone belonging to Serpent's Pass.

RESIDENTIAL APPLICATION

Length of Time in the Community: 2 years and 8 days
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): uhm, this one, resident of South Bridge
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Tsysin, DOS, mighty, etc

case-sensitive

Added, but your in-game name doesn't have capital letters in it, I've checked.

RESIDENTIAL APPLICATION

IGN (case-sensitive):Bla_ogon (ALT)
Length of Time in the Community: forever
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On
Approved.

Transportation Update:
I have assumed the title of Minister of Transportation from Dutch Cheese (with his blessing). The position of Assistant Minister is also accepted by Havochron.

We have added two new rail stations:

Station 4 = Waterfall overlook, near the home of Tsysin, Sheepo, and Airship #69
Station 7 = Iron Farm

In acknowledgement of help I would like to give my sincere and grateful thanks to Ryzen_Up, Canacola, and Havochron for helping dig and lay the 2000 block rail to the iron farm.

Note: (If you're looking for the rail achievement, this is only public one on the server to give it to you)

Commerce Update.

I would also like to gratefully thank Firestorm1406 for helping correct the issues at the iron farm as it is now fully functional. Its current output is around 300 to 400 iron ingots an hour and is available for anyone belonging to Serpent's Pass.
Putting this as a note to self to adjust things when I wake up tomorrow.

Rail to the island Sven is building on:

Sven mentioned that the tunnel isn't very direct. I realize it can't go straight there because it would go right through the valley with the huge tree, starting out more than 100 blocks above the ground, but I took a look and want to propose an alternate route that goes under Tsysin's house, just inside the cliff face, with windows so that you can see the views, then along the ridge surrounding the valley with the huge tree:

SP_Sven_Tunnel_View_1.png

SP_Sven_Tunnel_View_2.png

SP_Sven_Tunnel_View_3.png

It's still not that direct, but it at least doesn't go down to a very low Y level and then come back up again, and it also offers some views of the cliffs and the zeppelin/battleship. I've already done the tunnel up to but not including the point where it would be "on surface in cutting" as shown in the second picture. I'm not exactly sure where the rail would go along the ridge - I considered whether it could go on the inside edge of the valley (not wanting it to go below Y=70) but you still can't see the massive tree due to the server's view distance or whatever it is, so I think just about on top of the ridge is probably about right. I'll try to keep it to the edge of the flat-ish land in case someone decides to build near there later, but I don't think there's really much flat land there (hard to tell for all the trees).

Sven and I are both under the impression that Tsysin (the transport minister) isn't keen on rails on the surface, but I assume that when they're on a few blocks wide bit of land half-way up a cliff face that should be fine, and hopefully on the ridge it's not too much of a problem, or I can just put the rail a bit more out of the way by putting it part-way down the slope.

[Edit: the parts of the tunnel I've already dug I've only dug partially - not to the full width and height]

Back