• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Serpent's Pass Thread

I took the liberty of modifying the darkness grinder cavern a bit.

EDIT:

Replaced the obsidian/glowstone with checkered slabs and got rid of the existing slabs that were 1 block higher.
Added 12 more base layers for spawners around the existing 4.
Made a basic "landing pad" for the killing device assuming you're using fall damage and not a lava blade (most efficient mob spawning this way).

Y'all might want to modify the hopper layout to improve flow, or use ice and water to better carry items along.

EDIT2:

Made a very basic packed ice and water transport. Less iron-intensive, more redstone, and you'll have to sync it to pulse water just after mobs drop or they won't die. Hoppers are more reliable, but could get laggy.

EDIT3:

Built a very simple mob drop sorting device with all stackable drops from darkness-spawned mobs except rotten flesh, lava dropper for everything else.

IGN (case-sensitive): tshinotu145
Length of Time in the Community: 4 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): 1.5 map
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): idk
Approved

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): Kryptex
Length of Time in the Community: idk, YEARS
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): 1.5 LTS (Town Lufenia)
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year):

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): Kryptex
Length of Time in the Community: idk, YEARS
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): 1.5 LTS (Town Lufenia)
Approved

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): nobler3con
Length of Time in the Community: 3 years on and off.
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): I don't remember. LTS probably.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): -----

IGN (case-sensitive): Thebagpipesman
Length of Time in the Community: Roughly 1 year
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps):
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Xecutioner if need be

Hi everyone,

Gurw used some kind of cuboid command to remove a lot of (parts of) trees around where I was building the rail to Sven's island, and since pieces of trees look fairly ugly I just removed the rest of them, so the land is a little clearer in that area now:

http://mc.team9000.net/?worldname=s...x=715.4320784604862&y=64&z=-419.4743053439226

After I work out where the permanent rail station is going to go (you can see the temporary one where there a dirt blocks on top of cobblestone) I'm going to re-plant a lot of trees to try to restore the area to its "natural" state, particularly on the steep cliff, and not so much where they might obstruct the view of the zeppelin. If you want to check the area out for potential building before I plant the trees (while you can get some idea of the terrain and the views available) let me know.

Tsysin and Havochron,

As members of the transport ministry, I was wondering if we could (I'm happy to do the work) change station 4 so that you can hit a button to continue on to Sven's Island rather than having to get out of your minecart and put it on another rail.

If so, it'd probably make sense to change the station to be "Station 4A", so that the zeppelin can be 4B and Sven's Island can be 4C, and the sign at central station should probably say, instead of "To: Station 4", just "Line 4"?

Tsysin and Havochron,

As members of the transport ministry, I was wondering if we could (I'm happy to do the work) change station 4 so that you can hit a button to continue on to Sven's Island rather than having to get out of your minecart and put it on another rail.

If so, it'd probably make sense to change the station to be "Station 4A", so that the zeppelin can be 4B and Sven's Island can be 4C, and the sign at central station should probably say, instead of "To: Station 4", just "Line 4"?

No issue with this Dos, I'am going to be out this week, but feel free do so.

i am the founder of QUACK&CO. and i am seeking permission to build a QUACK&CO. store in SP please tell me if i can do this

Yeah you have permission to build a Quack&Co. (whatever that is), as long as you're a resident. I think you are? Not sure.
I tried searching his posts but couldn't find anything (the old search, mind you, not the Google one), though it may just have been buried somewhere.

i am the founder of QUACK&CO. and i am seeking permission to build a QUACK&CO. store in SP please tell me if i can do this

there a formal way to fill up aplication use this If you wish to be whitelisted in the city, please follow the following application format. NOTE: Members of the Team9000 Community who have played for longer than 1 year do not need to have a reference! Only new members need to have a player vouch for them.

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive):
Length of Time in the Community:
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps):

by the way a QUACK&CO. is the in game company i've made to sell cactus green, sugarcane and cookies. over services include building small details to cities and helping with major building projects

Back