• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Serpent's Pass Thread

I know it looks like a claimed a rather obscene amount of land around the coordinates 802,-287. I have rather dashing plans for that particular part of the mountain, even if I've simply cleared a few trees, dropped a couple chests, and left.

I just want to let the SP people, and server admins in general, know that my entire family is sick right now, and I'm pretty much down for the count right now. I'm only posting this because my work requires emailed time sheets by monday at 10 am, so I had to be at the computer anyway.

I'll be back either this week, or next, to start developing that mountain.

Thanks for the patience, guys.

I just want to let the SP people, and server admins in general, know that my entire family is sick right now, and I'm pretty much down for the count right now.

Damn, get well soon! Don't worry, if you look at the natural stone bridge south of you, you'll see that babybacon claimed it many months ago and still hasn't built there and all he gets as punishment is the occasional bit of ridicule :D So a few weeks is no big deal!

Damn, get well soon! Don't worry, if you look at the natural stone bridge south of you, you'll see that babybacon claimed it many months ago and still hasn't built there and all he gets as punishment is the occasional bit of ridicule :D So a few weeks is no big deal!

Haha, yeah this

residency application stuff
IGN (case-sensitive): Unismurfsity
Length of Time in the Community: 3 years
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: idk i dont remember the one where the 12 year olds poured lava over everything
Approved and added.

I vouch for her, with absolutely no doubt in the integrity of her character. She is a good worker and a great helper. She helped me dig my giant hole(for Temple of the Void... that had land claimed and paid for entirely by myself yet never built) that never got finished. She is good peoples, grant her application. That is an order from the Chief Void Walker. ;)
Also, people, for serious, you don't need to vouch for someone who's been here an eternity :p

If a person who hunts is a hunter...
Does that mean a person who vouches is a voucher?

e8eca96274c9e2b526a896d568c99e41.jpg

If a person who hunts is a hunter...
Does that mean a person who vouches is a voucher?

e8eca96274c9e2b526a896d568c99e41.jpg

I think it would be better phrased as:

If a person who poaches is a poacher,
would a person who vouches be a voucher?

See, they use similar rules in the English language. Like Mouse/Mice House/Hice.... Goose/Geese-Moose/Meese

I think it would be better phrased as:

If a person who poaches is a poacher,
would a person who vouches be a voucher?

See, they use similar rules in the English language. Like Mouse/Mice House/Hice.... Goose/Geese-Moose/Meese
We’ll begin with a box, and the plural is boxes;
But the plural of ox should be oxen not oxes.
One fowl is a goose, but two are called geese,
Yet the plural of moose should never be meese.

You may find a lone mouse or a nest full of mice,
But the plural of house is houses, not hice.
If the plural of man is always called men,
Why shouldn’t the plural of pan be called pen?

If I spoke of my foot and showed you my feet,
When I give you a boot, would a pair be called beet?
If one is a tooth and a whole set are teeth,
Why shouldn’t the plural of booth be called beeth?

If the singular is this, and the plural is these,
Why shouldn’t the plural of kiss be kese?
Then one may be that, and three would be those,
Yet the plural of hat would never be hose.

We speak of a brother and also of brethren,
But though we say mother, we never say methren.
So plurals in English, I think you’ll agree,
Are indeed very tricky, singularly.
Now if mouse in the plural should be, and is, mice,
Then house in the plural, of course, should be hice,
And grouse should be grice and spouse should be spice
And by the same token should blouse become blice.

And consider the goose with its plural of geese;
Then a double caboose should be called a cabeese,
And noose should be neese and moose should be meese
And if mama’s papoose should be twins, it’s papeese.

Then if one thing is that, while some more is called those,
Then more than one hat, I assume, would be hose,
And gnat would be gnose and pat would be pose,
And likewise the plural of rat would be rose.

I like and enjoy the song, but have you heard this version? BTW Straight No Chaser is an acapella group that my wife got me into, so this is all her fault... Listen to the lyrics, they're what make the song worth it lol.

PS: The song starts around 1:30, but the intro is kind of funny

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): StTheo
Length of Time in the Community: 1226 days
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: The one with Derpville, Haven, and Ascension.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): VVhiteBuffalo, Sethro34, azmazm, crazy1redneck.

so i have an idea, if you feel like you'd vouch for someone, on their application, just "like" the application. Then it can be seen that they are a liked person. Sound good?

Back