• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

T9K Minecraft build projects

RedBox

I decided to make this thread for two purposes.
One, we have a new creative world and I'm curious to know what people are building! I've already got 1 completed build and a couple plans for more.
I haven't had a wander yet, but I have seen a couple builds in the creative world.

Two, I wanted to ask those who are savvy builders if they'd be interested in helping me with a project.
I plan to build a cluster of floating islands with a steampunk sort of theme. Doesn't have to be exclusive to Steampunk though.
I know a lot of people on the server are very creative when it comes to floating builds and airships and would love to see that sort of thing in a no-bars held situation.
I've marked a place a fair distance away from other builds where I'll begin clearing out the layers of dirt and stone where the floating islands are built. I'll place a sign at my Spawn build pointing in the direction you need to head!
If this project gets big enough, a whole floating city can be built.

Where is there, Is it in the creeperslab?
T9K has a creative world.
we have a new creative world

As I've already said. Team9000, our server, has a creative world accessible by using the command /creative or going to spawn.
This was announced on the main thread a while ago.

Server's back up

Edit: We also now have a creative world, accessible by "/creative". You can leave with "/survival". Your inventory must be empty, and /survival will send you back to the main world's spawn, not where you left. I'll fix that eventually.

As I've already said. Team9000, our server, has a creative world accessible by using the command /creative or going to spawn.
This was announced on the main thread a while ago.
Oh roight, I must've not seen that due to flans.

Alrighty, new project building I'm working on and I've become stuck with a problem.
I can't figure out what to do for the roof of this building.
2015-04-26_11.42.46.png

Any ideas anyone?

Back