A post to keep the forums alive (lurking)

GreenEarth, I know at least one place you lived in the reboot world (with Allimon and DutchCheese), I can help you find it again if you want.

Yes, I have over more than 700 waypoints. That's probably a lot isn't it? :D
I stripped that base on the current server when I rejoined a couple months ago there. It's been moved further south to the middle of nowhere. Also, if GreenEarth isn't already whitelisted there, I would suggest adding him to it.
By that we have the reboot world, 1.0 world tied together and available via portals. We've talked about adding more of the old worlds as well over time.
That sounds interesting I'll PM Tsysin for details, on steam probably.

I check up once in a blue moon but life makes it so I don't have much gaming time and what time I do have I am spending working on various projects. I made a ton of friends on here and I won't forget what t9k did for me in college but at the same time the internet moves ever on. I remember years ago I was super into gaming forums and the like (before t9k). I even remember the old smash bros clan I was in. But like everything else overtime gradually we lost interest and things changed. Even after reviving the clan it still didn't last. I pretty much had given up on forums by the time I found t9k on classic. Suddenly I found something I could once again latch onto. Now that t9k is waning a lot of people have moved on to other projects and some like myself have made communities off of the foundation that t9k laid out (not advertising I swear). I like the idea of trying to revive the community (again). There is a possibility that t9k could resurface still and to be honest I wouldn't mind a smaller more tight knit community of what I could consider in a way, family.

Anyways enough touchy feely stuff here have a panda
ss-160826-twip-05_8cf6d4cb83758449fd400c7c3d71aa1f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

I check back every so often, I loved this place.

Became a huge warcraft nerd.

Heading off to college in a little under a month. Life's pretty okay.

Last edited:
I check a couple times a year, but I don't really game anymore (gasp!). Scooterboo and I have more or less moved on to other things

Yeah anyone want to set up a small survival server or something that would be nice, I would but I don't know how ‍♂️x

Hiya AquaTwig; we're currently playing two different branches. Dos622 and I host a whitelisted one that uses older T9K worlds (Reboot, 1.0), and some of the other players play on CreepersLab which is an open to anyone world. Let me know if you are interested in joining ours and I'll add you to the private conversation.

Yeah anyone want to set up a small survival server or something that would be nice, I would but I don't know how ‍♂️x

Hiya AquaTwig; we're currently playing two different branches. Dos622 and I host a whitelisted one that uses older T9K worlds (Reboot, 1.0), and some of the other players play on CreepersLab which is an open to anyone world. Let me know if you are interested in joining ours and I'll add you to the private conversation.

Sounds fab yeah boy get me some of that, id love to be able to play with some of the oldies <3

Sounds fab yeah boy get me some of that, id love to be able to play with some of the oldies <3
You never finished your airship in Serpent's Pass, I think the dirt outline is still there for everyone to see every time they leave the city XD

Back