A post to keep the forums alive (lurking)

You never finished your airship in Serpent's Pass, I think the dirt outline is still there for everyone to see every time they leave the city XD

Haha I totally forgot about that, I figured you were using a new map but apparently not which is fantastic <3

Wow. Look what I've found after all these many moons.

You crazy lot were the first people I settled down with and called T9K home in my Minecraft experience. Had much fun, learned a lot about MC and the mechanics within it and met some great people.

Seven years ago eh. Jeezeypeeps.

I hope you are all well and happy in your lives and that your futures are ones filled with adventure, challenge and reward.

I still check in every once in a while.
not much of a gamer anymore but i start college next week for a dual major. Network Management and Cyber Security.
Might become more active in some gaming once i start. gonna need something to do i guess

not much of a gamer anymore but i start college next week for a dual major. Network Management and Cyber Security.
Might become more active in some gaming once i start. gonna need something to do i guess
Whoa, lock up your servers! :D

Yeah, Tsysin is right. There are a bunch of us playing on CreepersLab as well - primagen, kagato, StTheo, myself to name a few.

The forums died, and now we have new forums that just happen to have the same posts in them?

Seriously I'm old and I don't like change, and the forums look different now. I don't think I can take it :biggrin:

The forums died, and now we have new forums that just happen to have the same posts in them?

Seriously I'm old and I don't like change, and the forums look different now. I don't think I can take it :biggrin:

I just upgraded to Xenforo 2 and didn't feel like porting all the addons, so it's a pretty stock install now.

I just upgraded to Xenforo 2 and didn't feel like porting all the addons, so it's a pretty stock install now.

I think you forgot one of the important addons because I can't find the link for starting a server :rofl::laugh::biggrin:

Back