• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

I dont have the screenshots for this, but mudkipz_ftw does, so if he will add those into this thread that would be awesome. I jumped into guest 75 today and there were 4 griefers just deleeting everything in sight, mudkipz screenshotted them and there were no mods on, but after a while of them deleeting stuff and us warning them, I got the idea to use a little reverse psychology on them and informed them that they knew they would be banned anyways but to leave the jewish flag and the bowser alone and that it took forever for us to build, mudkipz and a couple others played right along and the 4 griefers headed strait for bowser, and all four were quickly banned. This was hands down one of the funniest moments I have had with team9000. Love this place.

So is deleting a Bowser block an instant ban somehow or something o.o?

screenshot_20110324100928.png

A peeping Hyadum! Eeeek!!! XD

hitler skin akamus try to tell him to change skin but he come back still have a hitler skin now hes baned

Attachments

• hitler.png
    hitler.png
    366.1 KB · Views: 196
too much of trololol and caps this dudde says fuk the rules and more just didnot got all of it

Attachments

• troller.png
    troller.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 157
a stupid dude tolled me that he saw a dude builed something here then i followed him i looked for the history and the history was his thisis his build

Attachments

• swastica.png
    swastica.png
    367.1 KB · Views: 167
Boyhimas, not every griefer/troll/nazi is a funny moment...

this^^^

also we don't have a griefer report thread, nor do we really need it. are there times there may not be a play with ban privileges online? sure. Will we eventually fix whatever grief may have been caused by said griefer/troll/nazi? undoubtedly.

also we don't have a griefer report thread, nor do we really need it. are there times there may not be a play with ban privileges online? sure. Will we eventually fix whatever grief may have been caused by said griefer/troll/nazi? undoubtedly.

Yes, usually there is someone online who can deal with the issue

Back