• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

blahhh's Cc room

afurrynoob

double asked me 2 post this
2 c the dance floor in blahhh (not blahhhh, the entitys 2 get there were deleated) just look under the map in free look
but if u reading this u probly alredy no that, i made this 2 releave u of decompiling the map urself, :confused:
2 get there there r 9 triggers
ive found it most effeciant to do it in the following order, start at t spawn with and buy a scout and a he nade, go through the right door 2 the outside of white mansion, 1ce there look near the top of the building, ull c a line of circles, fire at thehalf circle on the left unlit u hear hooaa.

next go down the right ladder to the hell room and fire ur scout at the last 2 baby faces, ur aiming 4 the rox behind them, they will break from 1 scout hit, ull c the fragments fly out.

next go back to your spawn and go right, ull b in a grassy area, go right 2 the pudding hall, DO NOT GO STRAIGHT THROUGH take the right hall 2 the back of the pudding and go 2 the shottie, turn toward the pudding container and jump, in mid jump press use, ull hear hooaa

next exit the pudding room and go right, go until u r infront of the "this doorway isnot a doorway" doorway, throw ur he nade in, u want it under the lamp, theres a trigger in it, ull hear hooaa (ur nade might cover the sound)

next go straight through the grid room and keep goin until u reach the circuit room (bombsite), fire at the (/) on the ceiling, then go back 2 the room where u tourture idiots, ull c a small square on the wall, jump through it
ull b in a dark hall, go straight and turn, ull c a tree in a room, DO NOT GO IN THAT ROOM IT WILL DISABLE THE TRIGGER, shoot the right branch near the trunk til u hear hooaa, exit the room and it will lock up behind u.

next go 2 the circuit room (agein) and go through the painting 2 the gallery, theres a painting of a guy choking, shoot the left eye til u hear hooaa.

next go throught the brain picrure, then go left 2 the green room, then go in the wall opposite the 1 u came in, 2 squares from the left is a hidden doorway, enter it and turn left, and follow hallway, keep goin and ull emerge from the mansion, keep goin follow the patk til u come 2 a right path, ull b in the hall of light, avoid the lights, go down the hall until u get 2 a dead end, look carefully at floor, ull c a missing square, jump down WITH YOUR FLASH LIGHT OR NVG, then follow hall 2 the wall at end, its a ladder, climb it 2 the top, then shoot the small white square in the small pipe, ull hear hooaa.

go back 2 the mansion, this time take the LEFT ladder 2 the hell room, jump 2 the 2nd inword curve on the left side where the baby pops out, crouch, look down toward corner and tap use until it makes the sound of ur use working, theres a butten in the ground.

go back 2 the mansion and hook 2 the 2nd floor, 4 windows from the left crouch and jump in, ull be in a hallway, follow the hall 2 the secrret garden and go 2 the tree, hook over it, look up and press use, ull hear it work like in the last butten u did.

then look at the indent in the wall behind the tree, run in it DO NOT DO THIS SIMOTAINIOUSLY WITH SOM1 ELSE ULL GET STUCK

after uve done that,
DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE

plz dont spell the word secrret right, i dont want this post 2 come up 2 ppl who just searched google

post an email adress if u want the .map

hey i cant under stand there is some many room it aint funny any more thing man theres nine of them thats ALOT OF GOD DAM TRIGGRZ

let me interpret, i speak fluent dumbass:
tyger006: hey i cant understand why there are so many rooms, it isnt funny anymore man there are nine triggers, THATS ALOT OF GODDAMN TRIGGERS.

said:
tyger006 said:
hey i cant under stand there is some many room it aint funny any more thing man theres nine of them thats ALOT OF GOD DAM TRIGGRZ
u can get it done in less than 30 sec if u get a ct 2 do the eye and the tree (and the nade room on the way, although the nade room isnt as vital)

n00bus said:
....................wow...............now thats what i call boredom
u think i got alot of time cuz i decompiled it? takes about 10-30 minutes if ur good with world craft

double plz edit ur post and spell the word secreet wrong, i dont want this 2 show up on google (thats y i didnt type blahhh.mmap)

give me an email adress and ill send u a version of the .map
u should c how complex the map is though -_- nipper has some time...
(i hollowed all the entities so dont try 2 use it =P)

n00bus said:
let me interpret, i speak fluent dumbass:
tyger006: hey i cant understand why there are so many rooms, it isnt funny anymore man there are nine triggers, THATS ALOT OF GODDAMN TRIGGERS.
i can read it just fine, i can understand most dialects of dumbass including 1337, 1st grade, n00b, redneck, french, and sugar-high

afurrynoob said:
u think i got alot of time cuz i decompiled it? takes about 10-30 minutes if ur good with world craft

double plz edit ur post and spell the word secreet wrong, i dont want this 2 show up on google (thats y i didnt type blahhh.mmap)

give me an email adress and ill send u a version of the .map
u should c how complex the map is though -_- nipper has some time...
(i hollowed all the entities so dont try 2 use it =P)

dont try to use it? lmfao... you think I dont know how to decompile!?!? How else do you think I made dfx_assault and dfx_scoutzknives lol. I would get it if i wanted :p

Back