• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Root

do you miss n00bus?

• YES!!! (<_>)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • meh....kinda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not really

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • meh...**** him

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

n00bus

THERE IS NO OTHER HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET MORE AGGREVATING THAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!! yesterday he came on the server and was harrassing chicksniper. it was getting on everyones nerves, everyone was telling him to shut up, myself included, then he starts targeting me, and just like chick, i defended myself, pretty damn good actually, but he still proceeded to annoy everyone, well i figured it was all over, WELL FUCK ME, cuz he came back today and started shit again, lol lullaby even gagged him but he keeps changing his name to say things now, i think it is safe to say this guy should get what he has coming....BANNED FOR LIFE FROM DARKFX!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I voted know becuase despite how much I like you...You're a damn liar. I was there. Ok, he was a TAD annoying but it was nowhere NEAR the extremities of which you are claiming. Besides Chickensniper should be flammed cuz he is gay.

what muffin said man chick is the one that needs to be banned she always fricken bothers every one for being a girl and playing c-t you know and alos root like a said man just jill the frick out!

no today he was changing his name to

I FUCKED COCONUTS MOM

then it was

IN THE ASS BITCH

so yeah. Yeah.

At least when i spam its in good fun :)

Yo Noobus, just friendly words from a newbie. dont let shit like this get too outa hand...

think about what is really important, people come to play not listen to other people bitch at each other...

it doesnt matter who started it... YOUR FIRST GOAL should be the happieness of the other players, and if they seem unhappy then take whatever measures necesarry...

dont just say THATS IT BITCH...

Now i havnt seen the dialog and it sounds like this guys an ass... but to put up a public poll for strangers to vote whether or not some ass or god forbid some innocent maby yet to come get banned...

Ultimatly its Your responsiblity and that of the other admins to keep the PEACE of the gamming situation.. maby thats why there are so few players...

Now about the thread with the hacker(s)... i strongly suggest you dont allow people to hack, which it seems you dont... its just bad for you and the server... no to mention the hackers... lvl 20 is overkill in itself...

Everyone just needs to keep in mind that the obligation of ALL admins should be to worry about the concerns of the everyday players...

.........i........have never........seen.......a more perfect display of someones manhood just saying "FUCK IT, I GIVE UP! TURN ME INTO PUSSY ALREADY!" like yours just did phat...WOW

and another thing, how are the supposed to enjoy themselves when this guy is harrassing everyone, if you dont believe me ask CO^2 lullaby

DUDE... i didnt even vote because i dont know the details...

and there ya go... in a lump sum what i was trying to say, if indeed he was BEING AN ASSHOLE he gets what he deservers... just leave it to the people that know the truth not some random people like me >:þ

DrPhatballz said:
Yo Noobus, just friendly words from a newbie. dont let **** like this get too outa hand...

think about what is really important, people come to play not listen to other people ***** at each other...

it doesnt matter who started it... YOUR FIRST GOAL should be the happieness of the other players, and if they seem unhappy then take whatever measures necesarry...

dont just say THATS IT *****...

Now i havnt seen the dialog and it sounds like this guys an ass... but to put up a public poll for strangers to vote whether or not some ass or god forbid some innocent maby yet to come get banned...

Ultimatly its Your responsiblity and that of the other admins to keep the PEACE of the gamming situation.. maby thats why there are so few players...

Now about the thread with the hacker(s)... i strongly suggest you dont allow people to hack, which it seems you dont... its just bad for you and the server... no to mention the hackers... lvl 20 is overkill in itself...

Everyone just needs to keep in mind that the obligation of ALL admins should be to worry about the concerns of the everyday players...

n00bus is not admin! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT! I would never do anything like that. The happiness of the players on my server is my NUMBER ONE PRIORITY, as you have said.

PS: The part about not many players...? Its full right now and its been full for hours lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back