• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

The time when I made a noob trap in the safe passage...
screenshot_20110418104423.png

Everybody got out 10 secs after I took the pic, either with WoM or deleting the stairs. But yea, not the best thing to do :facepalm:

durring the crash i was rounding up some people i was friends with. durring this of corse it was griefer heaven so we though that hiding in a cave was the best escape plan. one of my friends happened to have been the one who turned on god mode (dont judge me i didnt know he is bann). OMG he was a cheater and i am glad he was bann. (dont bann me you found him when the admens came back plus i didnt know about thewebsite or who the admens where in that case i would have turned him in):D

lol this has happened twice
This thread will archive are weird, annoying, quirky, funny, ridiculous grief moments that happen on the Team9000 MC Servers. Keep in mind that Griefing is NOT ALLOWED, and most of these users were immediately banned (but it's still funny ;) ).

Attachments

• lol2.png
    lol2.png
    373.4 KB · Views: 181
Back