• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Homework help thread (^_^)

omgwtfbbq said:
No one will write an essay for you.

P.S: I hope I live in the same city as you.

Im not askin for some1 to write it 4 me, just tell me what i shuld do for it, like, choose if the avion flu came into a MAJOR American city

and i DO NOT live in a MAJOR AMERICAN city... even if it did hit my small town, i have a dif condo somewhere else...

dumbass

Its H5N1 Avian Flu virus, but seeing as how you are from a small town I'll let that one pass redneck. Btw whats your ign on the server? Unless you are afraid.

but for a real post.. i guess they would blockade the roadways and not let anything out or into the city. Find out where it originated from and research it

i say you just stop worring and smoke a bowl. that usually solves everything. well temporarily at least.. eh.. just glad i dont have to do that. imma smoke a bowl good night.

yea i won the fight so haagen and i agreed to a deal in which i would stop bein such a d i c k about him being such a c u n t about me being such a t w a t about him being such a FaGGoT about me being such a f u c kface about him being such a bit......well u get it

lol jk we did no such thing
but i dont **** wit him any more ^^
neither one of us won the fight we both tired out and said
**** it i dont want to do this no more

how were you able to attain n00b status?
seeing as how youre the furry noob
but i wouldnt even consider you to be a noob

omgwtfbbq said:
Its H5N1 Avian Flu virus, but seeing as how you are from a small town I'll let that one pass redneck. Btw whats your ign on the server? Unless you are afraid.

I said i lived in a small town, but its next to a larger town, much larger... Plus, my parents own a condo in New Hampshire... skiing is the best...

Back