• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Bad news everyone

Poop_Out_a_Dime

Im pretty much leaving DFX. Ill still be around from time to time, but im only gonna knife if im there :p. Even worse news: XiS is dead. Im killing it. kaploot. in the face. yeah. a bunch of people got in, they invited there friends, and it became a giant ****hole. I WILL be starting a new clan ( i dont know the name yet, dont suggest unless your in it) with some of my neighbors, like ****, and i will be asking some former XISers to join. if you ask be to join, you wont. ever. i will ask you. But ive had a good time here since october, ill see ya around. or i wont.

BYEEEE

dont leave coco, but it doesnt make sense, if you are leaving why are you forming a new clan? anyways i hope im in it :p

or we could go back to my idea that lasted for one day b4 we became XiS with the promise of getting a server from ziggy

ok...seriously all kidding aside
i will definitely miss you c0c0
i wish you best of luck
and...i hope you get raped
i did say all kidding aside right?

i can put it anyway else other than i hope that you die the most horrifying, painful, messed-the-****-up type of death that any human being that couldve ever suffered

do us all a fav....actually you know what...do yourself a ****ing favor ****face
take your finger
dip it in a vat of Icy-Hot
or Capzasin
then rub it on your shaft
trust me it feels great

heres a vague image of Haagen after attempting my idea
anyone remember that part in the movie Home Alone
wherethe kids putting on te after shave then he starts screaming?
picture that
but instead of having his hands on his cheeks and screaming
hes grabbing his ****
running in circles
screaming bloody hell
while shouting "HOLY **** I THINK IT WENT IN THE PISS HOLE!!!"
at which point he will then proceed to run around like a madman
while slamming into walls

thats...possible...

i think he looks a little bit like
retard.jpg

Back