• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Announcing : DFX Retirement

MuffinZoRz

Ok well. I don't really care if I'm banned or unbanned anymore. This mod was fun at first. Then it got incredibly out of hand and theres a bunch of useless **** on there. I've havn't grown bored with the server but fed up. Wooty doesn't do **** anymore and it's been proven time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again. So here's to you Players of DFX. I leave you. If you see Haagan in the server, give him hell. Peace.

/resetxp
/Delete server from favorites
/Unbookmark website
/Add password of ungodly unknowingtude to website
/Leave

MuffinZoRz said:
Ok well. I don't really care if I'm banned or unbanned anymore. This mod was fun at first. Then it got incredibly out of hand and theres a bunch of useless **** on there.

hmm, useless ****?

MuffinZoRz said:
I've havn't grown bored with the server but fed up. Wooty doesn't do **** anymore and it's been proven time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again.

Ill have to disagree with you there... Ive been working around the clock on this multithreaded mysql module, trying to get the lag and crashes sorted out.

MuffinZoRz said:
So here's to you Players of DFX. I leave you. If you see Haagan in the server, give him hell. Peace.

If you would have just told me a time that he abused instead of blocking me on aim, I would have taken care of things...

Bye Muffin! Well miss you

who the **** are you calling an ass? I JUST came out of "retirement" to call you a god damn faggot. muffin was awesome. hes been a part of this community 3 times a long as you have. you drove him away.

nice going faggot.

"What do you think of Haagen?"
"i hope he gets the bloodiest salad-tossing that any human being in the history of the planet has ever gotten"

seriously haagen
you should ashamed of yourself
i hope that this is enough damage that you have caused for Wooty to realize just how much of an ass you are

No. Apparently Haagen has to shoot someone, then the whole server has to complain, then he has to crash a plane into the white house.

then he might get banned.

seriously double man wtf?
yo have heard our complaints
you have heard t3h great muffin man is now leaving us after such loyal service
how many more of the good ones will leave
before Haagen must be banned
cuz I might even ****ing leave

although i probably wouldnt consider myself one of the good ones
but i am extremely loyal you cannot deny that

well i dont like you and you obviously dont like me so shut the **** up already. i get the ****ing point. you dont have to state how many times you hate me in 10 different threads, its just stupid. so please shut the **** up and move on, or if you dont like me then leave. either way as long as you shut up.

Wooty said:
exactly...!
LeIK Z0|\/|fg haagen shot me and hijacked this plane to fly in2 the white house
dam alquida
haagenbinladden.png

Haagen said:
well i dont like you and you obviously dont like me so shut the **** up already. i get the ****ing point. you dont have to state how many times you hate me in 10 different threads, its just stupid. so please shut the **** up and move on, or if you dont like me then leave. either way as long as you shut up.
y the **** would all of a server's regulars leave cuz some asshole came?
(we survived xxx didnt we?)

muffin did
c0c0 and i are definitely getting ready to
and, although i have so much respect for t3h double man,
im giving an ultimatum
within 2 weeks or im gone forever

Back