• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MetroidJunkie Cool -> Builder

2vlvapx.png

Based on Zomboss' robot creature on Plants vs Zombies

2eyufld.png

Morpheel from Ocarina of Time

27zhu2d.png

Water house

9bk7iu.png

The old 'reverse gun an hero' gag.

xmmvsm.png

An underwater base.

20u3mnr.png

I'm particularly proud of the effort I put into this, a female human model. Note: I'd like to give credit to tofurkey for helping me cuboid the ground.

xnem3d.png

Larva metroid

vmt8wg.png

First person wand from Nitemare 3D.

2h6yb9j.png

Tried Spritecraft for the first time. It's over nine thousaaand!

907ucy.png

Yes we can! =D

wssf2o.png

Bungee Zombie's too stupid to live. =P

2ljic0h.png

Doom Guy, he's been in alot of fights. :D

2w35q2a.png

Simple home I made, modeled it after Nitemare 3D.

1zxse2x.png

Grace from Bioshock 2.

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

Thanks, whatup.

55g0w.png

Made another Nitemare 3D styled home, only this one's much more elaborate.

2nqfjuq.png

Another Nitemare 3D hand, holding the pistol this time.

9r4sr9.png

Bloody Gir. :csi:

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. You'll have to live with the cool worlds for just a bit longer :D.

Thanks for the duplicate reply. =P

m91yxu.png

My admittingly mediocre attempt at a Chozo statue.

n6yhon.png

Snake demon shooting fire at a building.

22gktj.png

Really big fridge. Items are: Milk, Orange Juice, Ketchup, Mustard, Coca Cola Bottle, Watermelon, Chocolate Cake, Bread, Steak, Banana, Apple, (In Freezer) Frozen Pizza and IC for Ice Cream.

642ujl.png

Toph in her infamous Melon Lord pose.

nd8k0n.png

Konata from Lucky Star. =3

Dude, I got promoted after like, two builds as a cool rank!Any second now, I expect an admin to just promote you, like, seriously! I'm actually kind of angry for some reason that you are still cool rank!!! Well, good luck bro, and may the building force be with you!(As a builder):facepalm:

Jeez, you built a lot and u still aren't builder. I made two builds and then got promoted. (Mind you, they were intricate and epic - see my promo request). If you want to get promoted, just build inricate and complex things... Althoguh, the stuff you built there was good enough to warrant a promotion by any standard.
:fuuu:

Back