• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

n00bus

Haagen

In almost every forum you have talked **** about me in some way. now so have i but a good majority of it is responding to you. I say if your going to continue this bull **** nonsense then go ahead. but if you werent a hypocrit then you would stop. what makes me so worse than you anyway? you have been just as much of an ass to me as i have been to you. therefor saying im this horrible ass hole is hypocritical. so i think we could all benefit if you would shut the **** up, cause if you do, then i wont have to reply to your idiotic insults.

Well you are the hypocrite here, you started this thread named after him, and you've responded to almost every thread that he has posted in.

the more you respond to my idiotic insults
the less you are playing
and yes i know the majority of it is me
but du....why dont we just get a count of how many ppl exactly hate you
i'll add a few myself:
n00bus (of course)
afurrynoob
omgwtfbbq (aka Lol)
c0c0nut s0up [aka Poop Out A Dime (sorry for having to break down the 8th wall c0c0)]
MuffinZoRz (who was never an asshole by any means, although you repeatedly stated that he was)
and many more will sign this i guarantee it

Poop Out a Dime said:
Just go away. If you have an IQ over 50 you can tell that your not wanted here. No one likes you.

haha so you want only people with IQs under 50? lol you are an idiot

Haagen said:
haha so you want only people with IQs under 50? lol you are an idiot

Ok. He dosent have an IQ over 50.

let me explain: THIS
knife.jpeg

is a knife. you SHOULD C U T yourSELF WITH IT!

Back