• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

good bye dfx

EllisDee

im sry to inform u guys but im leavin.....earlyer today i found out my girl cheated on me with one of my really good friends.......so tomaroo im off im takin my car and leavin probley to cali but im not sure yet...just wanted to say good bye and it had nothin to do with haagen.....just to clear that up

Zomfg Noooo Dont Leave Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

stop fighting, its getting old, haagen just leave
ngbbs42d82ed2bdc7a.gif

it seams my g/f has thought for over a week since like the 10 that she might be prego..... and then like 4 days later she cheats...wtf....

o yea and we went to walmart and got a prego test ....and guess what...she is...wtf my girlfriend that was prego with my baby cheated on me while she new she was prego...... i dont no if im the only one freaked out about this or what but wtf

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh oooooooooooh
she said she was pregnant for 10 days
then cheated on you?
wow
ive see n TV lawyers less devious that

i bang her almost 3 times a day 7 days a week......... so were pretty sure its mine.... well almost positive... went to the hospital today will find out monday how far along she is.....

Back