• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Suggestion for promotion?

halfzip

[color=]I think either mdukey or Apocalypse0 should be promoted to awesome. One of them or both of them. They are constantly on the classic server, helping guests out and searching for grief. Not only do they find grief, but they are effective at it. They are basically becoming TunaPianos. I know I dont have very much say in this but to me, they are perfect for awesome rank. I hope you can take this into consideration and maybe promote the both of them.[/color]
-halfzip

In my opinion, we have more than enough awesomes to handle the grief on a day to day basis. While I would agree that mdukey and Apocalypse0 do a good job, there just aren't enough slots open in the awesome rank to promote any more engineers for a few weeks or more. Once again this is my opinion, and in no way reflects the opinions of Casham, ConroD, Akamus, Tofurkey, or anyone else involved in the promotion process.

Slots, as in allotment of allowed placement. In other words, the rank scale has to work like a pyramid, and you cant have an imbalance in the ranks.

In future, please come directly to us with your suggestions as it will probably save alot of time and controversy. :)

Sorry, Just thought I would get my thoughts out there. And Congrats to Das and Apoc, for they both deserve it.

Today I helped dasbeast with a profane sign ( it said f***) and then a grief for a sprite. He did a good job on that. :) keep it up d00d

Back