• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

i live in houston if you live in h-town reply

heh, yeah. most players on the server are from houston (Ive been creating an IP trace map). Coming soon.

when youve been playing since 1.3 you develope something called skill Hag or whatever the **** your name is, as for AeA Anti Emo he disappeared after I got my team on to scrim. so yeah Haggen or whatever spec me sometime, you might learn something. crying about how your lvl 20 doesnt do any bit of good since im half way to lvl 21. you think 12 headshots in what 20 rounds is hacking? thats pathetic. I like how you found my only post on here to make a retarded statment. I give you mad props. and if anyone out there wants to scrim my team give me a time and a place or we can play in my server thats loacated in texas. untill then, Dont call me a hacker when you cant do **** except jack off to coL clan. open your yellow pages go to lans do something but dont go off randomly calling someone a hacker. next time you think im hacking open your console and type record rotth4x0r1ngz then open up some video editing software and point out all the hack shots. untill the shut the **** up haag.

i have been playing on and off since 1.3 so you can shut the **** up. I only mentioned i was lvl 20 cause you said "you must not play much". Yea im a ****ing idiot... so are the other 4 people on there saying the same ****. It looked like you were hacking, get over, if your really not, then take it as a compliment you ****ing faggot loser. **** Off.

you know haagen
you piss a lot of ppl off
me being one
but ill admit it
you are very often correct
i cannot lie about it
you are almost always absolutely right

By the way rotty, my name isnt hag, if you could sound out your words like 3rd graders do you would get it. haagen... hoggin aka hogging dabong (the bong). there you go. hope i cleared that up for you. just let me know if you still dont get it because you probably dont. maybe next week you can add my clan into it and ill explain that.

Back