• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

To Wooty:

Haagen

Hey double i was just wondering, since this mod is so successful, that you should make this mod available to other admins out there for money. As soon as someone sees/plays with the mod they are bound to like it and would most likely want it on their servers. You could probably make a good chunk of cash. I dont know if you have already thought of this or taken a step towards it but it might not be a bad idea.

yeah, ive thought about it. its just not a good option right now. the truth is, dfx-mod is so EXTREMELY complicated and un-flexible that it would take forever to install if you didnt know every single aspect of it. FOR EXAMPLE: respawn mode alone requires over 6 seperate plugins running at the same time, just to work. Also, dfx-mod is very unforgiving. Lets just say it doesnt like working with plugins that arnt part of dfx-mod :p

maybe some day. maybe.

oh didnt know it was so complicated... im sure over time youll get things to become simpler and improve enough to a point of selling. i mean eventually its bound to happen right? and when it does i bet people, admins, would pay some dough to get it, multiply that by couple thousand and hey your rich! lol

ok first off
i was making a sarcastic comment on double man's comment
what bbq said couldnt be farther from the truth
i was making that comment cuz double man said he was actually trying to make everything more complicated
and i responded by saying good move
i know
usually i would say it this way:
n00bus in some other thread that i forgot what it was called said:
*sarcastically*
way to go
so if you still think i was kissing double man's ass
then you can go **** yourself
_,!,,:p,,!,_
(and btw i only call him double man so he knows its really me :) there have been impostors lately :()
AND I WANT MY MOTHER****ING COOKIE GODDAMMIT!!!!

Back