• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

CS:S Server

WootyOld

Owner/Programmer
I have completed dark effects for CS:confused:! HORRAY! It took me forever cause i had to code the WHOLE thing in c++ (there is no amxmodx for source :(). Anyways, ill be starting a source server soon and probly wont be playing 1.6 much anymore. Bye everyone!

----
(april fools! :eek:)

I think I speak for everyone who doesn't have source when I say BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ummm double that wasnt a good april fools joke for me you told me it was not going to be done till nnext year lmfao

i think i speak for those of us who DO have source when i say BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I agree with N00bus
------- Edit
Holy ****... I just agreed with n00bus... Double have you finished coding that bomb shelter yet? Armageddon

well im not looking for allies
i just like to make enemies become my allies
but you russian
are a permanent enemy :p

IT DOESNT EXIST!!!!!
And N00bus, why don't you start a land war in Russia?
lol...
this argument has been going on between a classmate and i for a week or so
WHO WILL WIN IN A LANDWAR??
Russia *Cheering by hot Russian girls* or Norway *A couple of Vikings pass out on the floor*

ultimately?
russia...lol
but russian swats...they lose to the russian chicks so :p yo still lose stoopid
_,!,,:p,,!,_
ill take twat over swat anyday :D

Back