• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

2roomz, modes, and other maps

Haagen

Yes, I know 2roomz is a beloved map by many, however I am beginning to hate it. Once your level is high enough, xp whoring, well is boring... heh that rhymed. Anyway, with the occasional players who use grenade scripts *caugh* Rotty *caugh*, respawn mode, and paras, I pretty much just leave when its changed there. I know some agree with me and many don't but I think more and more people will start disliking this map more and more. I would GREATLY appreciate it if paras, grenades (flashes also), and respawn were disabled. I do not know if this is possible but if it is then that would be awesome. Oh and I know ive mentioned this 100x but i have to mention it again just because its the 1 thing i greatly dislike about the server... and that is any mode on scoutzknivez, he_glass, and ka_legoland. I just dislike in general respawn for those maps, but the others would be ok if they didnt spawn everyone a pistol which then ruins the map. On scoutzknivez often when grenade mode is chosen a lot of people do not get them, and are stuck without a weapon... same with golden gun. If you can change any of these suggestions, again its not only me, then it would be great. Thanks.

2rooms has been removed for dfx-mod 2.0, sorry to the people who likes it

all of the mode cores have been recoded with a new weapon handling system which WILL give you the correct weapon during the mode and WILL give you the correct weapons after the mode.

Thank you (still cant confirm a release date :()

nade scripts rofl, open your console type this out bind f1 it will be bound to autobuy, and f2 is bound to rebuy, Now that i have cleared something up for you yet again, let me ask you a few questions, Why shouldnt I use a nade when im being spawn killed every round? Why not when it was 2v4?
Haagen, I work in a lan center as a side job from pipeline. I play cs:s cs1.6 WoW bf2 ect.. i fixed computer at home and when I do fix it I get called a hacker, a script kiddy, Now today ill be here at the lan center I might come in the server I might not. But you sir couldnt spot a hacker if he just speedhacked up to you and slapped you in the face with his ****.

But other then that, yes the goldengun mode and the other stuff doesnt work well on the maps he listed.

Back