• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Bake a Cake Please.

Ugh, i'm so bored not playing CS... Worst part is, i'm at home...alone... bored... and really hungry... and i'm gonna go use the restroom now... okay.... bye... ... ... pwned...

omfg, you guys make me cry of boredom. I'm so bored, i'd have fun playing with .... (dare i say it?) HOMEWORK.

Cmon, someone talk to me.. Post...DO SOMETHING!!

(Desperate) I'll even ask for haagen to talk to me! (omfg i said it.)

No really, i'm REALLY bored. Talk about something, the website, the game, the server, who owns the server, local clans in the server, local nubs, anything, ANYTHING!!!

(Pmsing)

heres a suggestion
do us all a favor
and hang yourself in a nearby public park
and see from above (or below) (:confused:) just how many ppl give a **** that your cadaverous figure is hanging from a tree by your neck

I got burnt....

Anywayz, i'm coming back to the server in a matter of days i think... depends. Maybe weekends only now.. Bleh

n00bus said:
heres a suggestion
do us all a favor
and hang yourself in a nearby public park
and see from above (or below) (:confused:) just how many ppl give a **** that your cadaverous figure is hanging from a tree by your neck
if i saw haagen's dead body hanging by a rope, i for one would give a ****
(right on his chest)

maby i would take a few pictures if it was nubcake

was he even talking about me? why did my name get brought up yet again? i dont like it when someone says "they will give a **** on my chest when im hanging in a tree" cause thats basically what you just said. fag.

my posts make you vomit? you have a problem... i suggest you get a medical marijuana license, it will cure that stuff.

my suggestion to you is to hang yourself from a tree in a nearby public par...o wait i already used that one
ummmmm..ok here ya go
GO **** IN YA HAT!!!!!!!
there we go :p

Haagen said:
my posts make you vomit? you have a problem...
not being homosexual is a problem?
Haagen said:
i suggest you get a medical marijuana license, it will cure that stuff.
1. who needs a license?
2. weed wont make u gay
3. the marawana plant is illegal but the chemical in the plant that makes stuff happen is entirly legal in the u.s
4 please die as soon as possable

what the **** are you talking about furry? if you vomit from reading my post, then that is not normal. therefor go apply for a medical marijuana pass, not "marawana", and why are you talking about gay and homosexual and that? i called you a fag. most of the time some one calls you a fag they dont mean homosexual, its like calling someone an idiot. how old are you?

"the marawana plant is illegal but the chemical in the plant that makes stuff happen is entirly legal in the u.s" WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? That chemical happens to be T.H.C. which is definately illegal in the U.S. to people that do not have medical passes. oh and "that makes stuff happen" is when the T.H.C goes into your brain and activates nerves called "Cannibus receptors" ok you really need to stop being dumb cause its really annoying and im sick of explaining myself to retards. thanks.

-Sniff-

You guys really love me to fight for me. <3 you all

Btw, i'll only marry 4 people, any higher and i wont accept! :p

Back