• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Wow...just wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuffinZoRz

So Triggs IM's me and tells me that he got banned. Then it was moved down for a week. The reason being that some -[WBS]- ****s said he hacked? I don't understand how you could possibly believe them. Triggs has never and will never hack. Me and Triggs got e-thuged by these guys. First off they can't spell at all. They are 13 years old. They get mad way to fast. They are a bunch of little ****s who should never be believed. This better be resolved the correct way because this is starting to get ****ing rediculous.

If he got truely banned then it was ultimately Wooty's decision, or call. Plus I could have sworn a while ago you were going to leave for good.

No offense, but i didnt base my decision on the opinions of other people. Truth is, I was there MYSELF. I was on the server under cover, as I do sometimes, but i noticed something strange. Seemed that Triggers screen was shaking madly whenever he shot his autosniper, and most of those times, it was a kill or headshot in a way that looking no way natural. I was unsure, and didnt want to make anyone pissed, so I speced him for about 10 minutes. Others started to mention that his screen was shaking, so I knew it wasnt just me.

To tell you the truth, if this was a normal player on the server, what I witnessed would have constituded a permanant ban. However, to make sure that I wasnt making a mistake on a long-time player, beta-tester, friend, I made the ban one week. This really was a hard desicion for me, and I hope that this doesnt end anyones friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back