• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Attention all dfx clans. What is that 1?

MuffinZoRz

Team aPs/WBSucks/Speaksquad/Llamacide now has enough member to pwn scrims. Since wbs died because they all killed themselves after losing to MN. (lawl) we need a team to scrim dfx style. Any takers? And cake you can't make a clan to challenge me because YOUR IN MY FFING CLAN. That is all.

ACtually they died becuase we made fun of them (lawl). But yeah. we will TAKE ANYONE. that includes Nub, Mn, and the newest ****squad that yi soons gonna make over the weekend. Hell, we will even 4v4 the DFX mod team (panthos on our side)

hey-me and constantine(doesnt play much) are starting up a caln called HaW-when we got enough well scrim u guys-how many on how many?

WBS is LSS now, and they are going "Underground", not doing a good job of keeping that a secret, so sorry Yi, lol. LSS still has members, and I'm a temporary member if they need me.

I'm making a clan called the exploited -xXx- so yea, we're gonna pwn you!

I would be In And out of your clan every week ashes.

I get muted by Wooty weekly, and beastie unwittingly "gags" me (I like to call it my 5 minute demuting session). So yeah

we should just put respawn on 24/7 and dont worry about clan battles lol. respawn is always the best anyways.

Back