• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

To good for CS..?

No_FoCuZ

Im to good for CS? It seems to be that way. I got VAC banned, i have no idea why, but you use to get banned for hacking. And i never hacked. :eek: Ill be back on the server when i get a new account. But then i gotta start over from lvl 8 unless a miracle happen... *Cough* Double *Cough*;)

If you hacked awhile ago even if it was once then vac will delay ban you, meaning it could take a week to months and suddenly you will find your account banned. I traded for a steam account and a month later it was banned but I still have my original account, plus another that I might let you use...

Well, its like this, i never hacked, i dont even know where do dl hacks ffs...
Actully i traded my account like 7-8 months ago.
But... My friend borrowd my account for a few days like 2 weeks ago when i wasnt home. Maybe hes responsible for this mess. Hmm...

you might not have hacked-but u did something illegal-maybe you wouldnt consider it hacking- u download anything like hakcs?

D3mon Boy said:
you might not have hacked-but u did something illegal-maybe you wouldnt consider it hacking- u download anything like hakcs?

ROOOOOOOOOOOFLLLL.

My name is D3mon Boy and I don't read too gewd.

d3mon boy dosent know what hes talking about. skins dont get you banned.

Recently Steam banned over 20,000 accounts for account trading. Apparently they had been compiling a huge list.

skin hack????
im talking about that skin with the 5 ft spikes that let u see the person through a wall, or when they comming to a doorway
(it isnt exactly dectable)

Back