• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Death got perma banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes

I dunno, he can't post this here, so he asked me too post it. Anyways, he told me he was sticking up for himself, I dunno what happened since I wasn't there.

He said one of the admins (Either beastie or probe, he forgot), started acting mean to him, so he stook up for himself, and they banned him.

Anyways, if either of the admins could tell me if he can get unbanned and show what happened? Thanks.

i was just stiking up for my self and the admins got pissed at me so they put me on gag for liek 500mins so i hade to wait 2 days to get un gaged and they put it so eveytime i tryed to talk i would say like mooo! or guoor! and then they got really pissed at me and banned me plz unband me Wooty arent we friends

o ya and i asked ashes how to bind suff like a seentece into a key and i was doing thats another reson they got pissed

and post asap

I also heard that you were trying to crash the server by spamming kill into the console while it was respawn mode...

when i was playing 2 people where doing that and the admins did nothting about it but the admins put somthing on me so when i tryed to talk it would come up weird and sound of cow and other stuff so i did that kill thing and they got pissed at meen and gaged me for 5000 mins or like 2 and half days.

o ya after I did the kill thing they took the one sound stuff of me but 1hr later i got banned cause the admins got pissed :mad:

I don't think anyone but double can perma ban...but since Beastie can abuse quit cs I wouldn't doubt they would be able too.

Here's the trick...Don't have a better score than admins..trust me. I got gagged for 380 minutes because I said pwnd to Beastie and then I called him a newb. The admin are like 13 on this server so I don't think they completly understand how to not take internetz so srsly.

I was spammin kill in respawn once because I was gagged and might as well since everytime I joined the server I was force quit out. I don't play when admins are on anymore.

i think some admins do think they oun the server and i think thy think that everyone thats not admin sucks!

o and if many of those admins are 13 they do take every thing sersly but i know i m 13 but i could/can be a hell of a lot better admin then them since all they want is to be all power full over all nonadmins!

o ya and sorry about spelling! lol :D

death: only me and pantho can ban, i dunno what happened. i cant take care of it right now, send me a pm so i wont forget.

and: about abusive admins, i cant deal with that right now either -_- but it will get better after i get back

well what do you meen send you a pm so you don't forget and i don't think it was pantho thow who ban me but thx for finaly replying

o ya and Wooty is anohter username you use darkstar?

no, darkstar is someone else

btw- im checking your account records right now to find the ban info

update- just found the info:
Banned by *kB// ****_PrObE-[sKg]-[Jam]<STEAM_0:0:9137083> permanently
Reason: <100>

looks like jams being a retard again (i forgot he had ban too -_-), looks like he meant to ban you for 100 minutes but retardedly did a perma

sry for the trouble, i took care of it

Ashes said:
I dunno, he can't post this here, so he asked me too post it. Anyways, he told me he was sticking up for himself, I dunno what happened since I wasn't there.

He said one of the admins (Either beastie or probe, he forgot), started acting mean to him, so he stook up for himself, and they banned him.

Anyways, if either of the admins could tell me if he can get unbanned and show what happened? Thanks.

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, but you should not lie, and get ur facts straight before u blame people. I did not do anything to u but ban u, no llama, no gag, nothing. Although, i did not intend to perma ban, ban is messed up, it did this exactly, "amx_ban death 100 <server-crasher>." And do not lie about this "sticking up" ****. I have no idea what the hell that even means. All i intended to do is ban u for 100 minutes because u constantly crashed the server and when it responded again, u indeed, did spam kill into console. Do not lie, i have witnesses, (newbie, sauce) and i DID WARN YOU MULTIPLE TIMES. So that is my reason and the past is the past..... so stfu about it now. I also forgot, I DID NOT "ACT MEAN TO U" so dont even start with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back