• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Im converting to Zombie Mod!!!

Poop_Out_a_Dime

Since Pantho and Newbie and everyone are converting, and Wooty has been promising us shop2 and dfx2 for like a year now (It never came), im going to convert to ZOMBIE MOD!!!

BYE EVERYONE!

Well, Bye everyone, I mean cake, noobus, Sgt. Snowball, No focuz! Sauce of course!! Demon boy( Not really, you faggot), An.al Probe, muffin, newbie, Little azn boy, the one Wooty supposedly stole money from, and yi soon shin( My favorite 9 year old. Who was incidentally gay).

And Everyone else can rot in hell.

Poop Out a Dime said:
Since Pantho and Newbie and everyone are converting, and Wooty has been promising us shop2 and dfx2 for like a year now (It never came), im going to convert to ZOMBIE MOD!!!

BYE EVERYONE!

Well, Bye everyone, I mean cake, noobus, Demon boy( Not really, you faggot), An.al Probe, muffin, newbie, Little azn boy, the one Wooty supposedly stole money from, and yi soon shin( My favorite 9 year old. Who was incidentally gay).

And Everyone else can rot in hell.

WTF YI SOON IS 9????????? DAMMMNNNNNNN i thought he/she WAYYYY YOUNGER

Thanks for keeping my hopes up then letting me down after all these months double. I really expected better of you but then again, why not be lazy? I mean, yeah you just came back from vacation, why SHOULDN'T you be lazy? We all waited patiently, lets wait some MORE and MORE and MORE and even MORE, hell, lets wait the next 4 YEARS for shop2, and keep the server down till we feel like fixing it! Sure! Take everyones admin money and CLOSE the server and let it rot there... I'm sure SOME YEAR we'll get shop2 at last.

Sorry to see you leaving from DFX but we can still play on other servers though and have our scrims with weird tags lol...

well... the servers back up after about 4 hours of work... if anyone cares anymore :(

been working hard on shop2 too -_-

Glad its back up, hope it can be the server it used to be, not that it currently sucks, it could be better though...

Back