• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

HeYYYYYYYYY!!!

n00bus

im back...but i still wont be playin anymore...just wanted to see what everyone is up to
how is everybody?
oh and double man
loving the new theme ;)

I can't tell if you were serious or joking No FoCuZ, and n00bus is your cs computer still broken?

I also used to rip on him for having a myspace. :p

I remember N00bus, but I only played a few games with him for a few minutes, so he probally doesn't remember me. :p

Im deadly serious!! OMFG!! How am i supose to know who that is!?!!?!

Edit: I overreacted. sry. . . Who is it?

my current playing name is "Southpaw!"
and yes....sadly my cs computer is still on the fritz.....its beginning to piss me off....but yea anyways been a while and yes ashes i remember you
and i remember pwning you too lol

my current playing name is "Southpaw!"
and yes....sadly my cs computer is still on the fritz.....its beginning to piss me off....but yea anyways been a while and yes ashes i remember you
and i remember pwning you too lol

^Bullspit! Well, maybe a few times, lol, I was a little noobie that just started playing CS again after a year break back then.

lol might be a while but yeah...i guess i can occasionally come back here to dfx.net and do what im put on this earth to do....SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!

lol

yes i like the new theme too

i just figured out that these threds are backwards...the first post is on the last page...

nope...i remember someone who had the same screen name as yours, same sig as yours and pwned wit the same skills as you
but i dont remember you
unless that was really you

Back