• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, I don't want to argue.

I just want to know if I can still play in the server.

I've never hacked in my life.

Do what you wish though.

I just want an answer ASAP.

JC - You hacked... end off -

Lemme ask double to unban you see'ing as i lost my VIDEO Evidence -

I WILL Be ****ing carfefull and not delete the next one by mistake -

JC - You hacked... end off -

Lemme ask double to unban you see'ing as i lost my VIDEO Evidence -

I WILL Be ****ing carfefull and not delete the next one by mistake -

yeah maybe you just hate him and nvr had teh evidence just unban him..... wait a few months and i garuntee he will be VAC server banned..... i know this bcuz i learned how a hacker acts by going on servers and hacking so i would catch hackers easily on my old server and i was banned from VAC after a period of 2-3 months so unban him then c if he gets banned :D im soo smart

Actually your retarded.. Wasting a perfectly good steam account just to "see how they act?"

Your no better than them. Actually, you ARE one of them.

retard i didnt think i would get banned and it helped me catch 20+ hackers i can garuntee you would nvr have caught, so just stfu we will c soon if he really hacked

Pretty much dead it is. Not even the pros go there to have fun because of high levels or it's just boring playing with one newbie while he goes out whenever he or she sees some person flying in the air(except in hook-disabled maps).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back