• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

BEWARE: FEONE IS ROGUE

I know feone and he would not do that, They just probably didn't like him and decided to report him for no reason.

How is this related to the team9000 server at all, and your going to take the word of a drunk,idiotic,hill billy that shoots rocks, yeah right...

this thread makes no sense. What happened with feone? or didn't happen?

Supposedly he DDoSed the server he moved to after ruining it's economy by spawning items with admin powers. I didn't know if this was 100% true or not, but I still thought it might be necessary to warn T9K if it was true and he came back to this server.

Supposedly he DDoSed the server he moved to after ruining it's economy by spawning items with admin powers. I didn't know if this was 100% true or not, but I still thought it might be necessary to warn T9K if it was true and he came back to this server.
Now why on earth would he DDoS a server that he has admin powers on. Its all lies I tell you¡!!¡!!

PM him or conrod or jerzey or....well any forum admin with a request for thread deletion

Back