lacar1601
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sorry for the late reply! i am looking at your current tenative schedule from the 20th of Feb on, the 1:30am on Friday might be a little tricky for me. have you talked to Bored about his employment changes and whether he could join in?
    lacar1601
    lacar1601
    I can talk to Bored at the gamenight tonight. Why is the 1:30 am end time tricky? What would work better? Should I reallocate all of Friday's hours to Saturday and Sunday instead?
    R
    Hello, remember me? Its ok if you don't, I just want to know.
    lacar1601
    lacar1601
    I remember you from back when we made the Japanese town in the Team9000 1.0 Minecraft server.
    Boeing claims that the Phantom Eye, a UAV, can sustain altitudes of 65,000 ft. for four days using a hydrogen-fueled propulsion system.
    Lockheed Martin's proposed box wing jet design anticipates a 16% increase in lift-drag ratio from 1998 jet standards.
    lacar1601
    lacar1601
    Image courtesy of PopSci.
    Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo is designed to launch space tourists into sub-orbit with an apogee altitude of about 15,000 to 17,000 meters.
    Kris
    Kris
    That's a very lame name... Wasn't Virgin's goal to start selling flights into space?

I wonder how much something like that'd cost...
    Back in college for another semester.
    Mariolink42
    Mariolink42
    Those classes i've never even heard of. +1 reason I want to go to UW-Madison :D
    Kuchenhorst
    Kuchenhorst
    What semester are you in? I remember doing most of these topics in the past.
    lacar1601
    lacar1601
    This be my 6th semester, but these courses are from the 4th semester of my program. Part of the pains of transfering schools is losing credits. Fortunately I have all my gen eds and humanities out of the way. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back