katphish
Sporvung.
Audi
Audi
You need to play more 2FT.
katphish
katphish
ikr?

I've played it only once ever before... I found the lack of rifle-like weapons disturbing, plus the fact that everything took so long to kill.

I'll try it soon, if my internet here ever becomes unrestricted and I can play online games again.

And why don't YOU try out some 2ATOD :p
Audi
Audi
Psssh, you're too used to the n00bishness of CoD-like games. TF2 takes still, because different classes have different levels of health.

And what on the penis loveboat is 2ATOD, at the risk of sounding dumb?
katphish
katphish
you said 2FT, which is TF2. 2ATOD=Dota2.

And I absolutely fucking hate CoD, but I guess I'm used to the likes of Halo and CS:confused:. TF2 looks really interesting because even though I have never played the game so much before, the classes always stand out as particularly memorable characters... I will deff try it.
katphish
katphish
Dota 2 is what nuron got 9 other people to play together with for one game night. It's a pretty awesome game. Youtube is your friend.
Audi
Audi
Pssh, I'm a Valve fanboy, I know what DoTA 2 is. I just got re-circumvented by my own confusing humour. For one, that's a massive win fer you.

Annnnnyway, if you ever want to learn how to play TF2 well, then talk to me. And read my TITs. Or summat. And get on Mumble, fer Christ's sake, so I can scare you with my incoherency.

Will, that's y' cue.
katphish
katphish
I will get on Mumble, sometime in later this month I will try my best to talk to you other guys. It's just that my fuarkin' (totally stole that word from you) internet is restricted without games or torrents, until they can implement some other stuff to let people pay for unrestricted access.
Back