Aviarei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmmm... Your Followers and Your Following is the Same amount of People... Time To Change That!
    /me ALSO hasn't seen or spoken to Avi in a long time, and REALLY misses her :(
    Aviarei
    Aviarei
    :( It's like I'm a ghost :eek:
    If I ever played the game your avatar and Minecraft skin is from, I think it would weird me out when the character is not named "Aviarei" xD
    /me hasn't seen or spoken to Avi in a long time, and REALLY misses her :(
    Aviarei
    Aviarei
    I'm sorry I haven't been around, I've been working on improving my artistic talent and have been playing Skyrim. >_< I was on Survival a good amount for the past two days, though. :O
    This is great! I hope to play Survival again soon. I still haven't built a new home in the "out of beta" server. :eek:

Aviarei, Today at 12:58 AM

^^ get it done, i need to decorate
    Where even are you, I never see you in classic anymore :(
    Aviarei
    Aviarei
    Sorry. :eek: I get on Classic way more than survival now-a-days, but I haven't been on lately because I've been working on improving my art. >_<
    Aviarei
    Aviarei
    ... I've also been playing Skyrim too. XD
    Casey
    Casey
    Its all good, we all just miss ya :)
    OMG You Gotz Promo And I Didnt Even Post Congrats On Your Profile!!! ;(
    Aviarei
    Aviarei
    Thanks anyways for doing it now~
    Hey so there are walls and people to follow
    Aviarei
    Aviarei
    Yep.
    Recovey0
    Recovey0
    so when following someone what does that do?
    Aviarei
    Aviarei
    Uh, I guess you can see it as a "friends" list, it helps you keep track of what they're doing, posting, ect.
    Hey, How you been? sorry we didnt get to talk i have computer issues so i couldnt be on the server.
    Aviarei
    Aviarei
    I've been doing good, a little busy with school and stuff.
    ARC360
    ARC360
    yeah me too
    I missed you :eek:
    Aviarei
    Aviarei
    I'm sorry I've been gone so long! >_< I'll be back on soon, it's just school has continued to get in the way because it's crunch month.
    Patchouli
    Patchouli
    I lurves youu <3
    Aviarei
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back