number_J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Enjoyed a bit of fast paced pvp action lately, but i will poke survival side of things again. No big commitments or such, pure fun.
    I've always looked at that bus as if it had a face and the lights were its eyes, which makes me smile. Just thought I should share.
    Oh no, if you aren't playing on survival anymore, I guess that means you won't be building a rail that connects to Arcata's subway station :(
    number_J
    number_J
    I can still do that. Its pretty much next to our end, should be easy.
    Do you have a fetish for cats by chance?
    number_J
    number_J
    Nope, that just how i roll with avatars since my first start at T9k to comply with COPPA. And they nicely fill in mood showcase too :)
    DOS622
    DOS622
    No kitty, you have too much to live for, don't lay in front of the bus :(
    After a few months of awesome blast this game gave me I wont be playing that much in future. Still will hang around and provide usefull info
    You deleted your post so fast, I didn't even have time to disprove it :eek:
    number_J
    number_J
    Yup, i wasnt totally right on that one.
    So I need to repair my mistake? If you show me where it is I would be perfectly fine with it. And the second time I didn't do it. Check block history I didn't do it the second time I swear. But like I said I would be more than happy to repair anything I did on Accident, and also I thought it was someone elses random train, I'm very sorry about it and will repair it just show me where it is.
    number_J
    number_J
    If you use your track there is on block that will make you lose some health. That is the problem you need to fix, but you cant remove it, you must go under it.
    Number. I ACCIDENTALLY messed with the track. As you might have seen under it there was another track. It was a track I was making and I ACCIDENTALLY dug into yours. I couldn't repair it becuase I was in my mine. Very sorry about it. Could you PLEASE add me to track door again? For an ACCIDENT. Thanks.
    number_J
    number_J
    Let me tell you something first. I am missing 4 tracks, few cobble and slab when i get there, which had to be mined out when track was built. Also, your track was lowered so you knew there is track above, yet you totally ignored you messed with it and continued.
    number_J
    number_J
    You were not in mine the minute you digged there. Plus, even now i had to repair it again, aka your track going up again destroyed on of my rail and added block to it. Fix your rail properly and i will add you again.
    Hey, I was wondering if you could allow me access to the minecart track?
    It would be much appreciated

Shark-Skull8
    number_J
    number_J
    Server is down as i am aware
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back