Team9000 Forums

ConroD
ConroD
:eek: smeroooottthhhh.

All is well, how are things on your end? :)
S
Smeroth
ConroD! Where's your snail?
It's great. The snow has finally arrived, and I'm sitting by the kitchen windows watching the white landscape. I'm so happy you and Casham are still around! What are you doing nowadays?
ConroD
ConroD
He's in the top left, just chilling aha. Noiiiiccceeeeee. Haha we'll always be around, if you can't find Casham just grow a beard and he'll come running. Just studying and being incredibly bored :3, wbu?
S
Smeroth
Oh yeah there he was, on that man's shoulder! I thought so, you can't just abandon him.

Sound really boring, that boring part. I've been studying as well... Pretty much all the time. I don't consider it boring though, but I guess I wouldn't be doing it all the time if I hated it ;)

So, what's going on here at T9K?
ConroD
ConroD
You make a fair point, brah. It's not so much the studying that's boring, it's just the living a mundane and samey lifestyle. Need to mix things up a bit haha.

What are you studying? Recently started working toward a CS degree, start building software next week so it should be good :p.
ConroD
ConroD
*message limit*

Same old tbh, minecraft is still the main attraction but recently has taken a big cut in traffic, it appears it is finally falling out of the spotlight. Other than that, just random game nights here and there. You should stop by on weekends and get involved!
ConroD
ConroD
And by message limit, i meant character limit. amgz triple post.
S
Smeroth
Jeez you spammer!

I'm currently studying some kind of engineering, with focus on computers. Web development, programming, hardware, etc etc. I'm hoping for another 5 years of studies when these 3 years are over (civil engineer).

What kind of Minecraft are you playing? Still on Classic, or Survival? Multiplayer? The last server I played on was "Nations at War" (YouTube it), but that was a while ago.
ConroD
ConroD
Nooiiiiccceeeee!
So much studying man, you're in for a long ride haha.

Don't really play Minecraft at all anymore, really. Stop by SMP from time to time, and still help out on classic when it#s needed though. Feel like the whole hype is finally dying down haha.
Back