Tofurkey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright. Just popping in for a little bit. *waves* Hope to get myself a connection of some kind relatively soon. Later, all.
    ok, here's the plan. swung by FB and removed a pile of frenemy requests 'cause i didn't reconize people's names. re-request with username...
    I took a tour of the house that I'll be sharing with some random guys for the school year.

The landlady told me about how they remodeled the kitchen and put in new appliances recently.
    First thing I saw when she opened the freezer door was a box of tofurky.

mfw :O
    Reactions: Tofurkey
    Tofurkey
    Tofurkey
    noooo! pro-carnivore all the way! :D
    Tofurkey
    Tofurkey
    also, i don't think that stuff's supposed to be frozen (who even knows)
    Tofurkey, I'm sorry if I annoyed ya when I posted on ban appeals/ban requests/other stuff like 'at, I was just tryin to help, and I'll try not to do it again, I hope I didn't make anything harder for you as an admin, thanks for your patience, take care! And Happy New Year!
    Tofurkey
    Tofurkey
    happy new year :) -- yeah, extra stuff to read thru is just extra stuff sometimes. thanks for your understanding. Game on!
    crazy1redneck
    crazy1redneck
    Thanks, Happy New Year! Have a good one! Game on!
    ...own hazard if you don't know japanese. it'll be a few months before subs come out (hopefully before midyear). Game on!
    2013's new year's batsu is almost here. i might put live or semi-live feeds into the awesomeplayer, but they'll be RAWs, so watch at your
    we've tried doing that before and it's had semi-alright results. most times we'd just have a random movie (whatever available)
    Beaubonic
    Beaubonic
    I think it'd just need more advertising. Like our game nights, showing up on the front page. If everyone knows about them, we may get a much better turn out.. Possibly a poll of a choice few suggested movies, or something
    Tofurkey we need to have Movie Nights where we pick a movie that we put in the awesome player and all watch together like we did last night. they need to be planned like Game Nights. :D What do you think?
    Also, eat your spinach. it's good for you. -- i think i'll have a spinach calzone later if i encounter some italian foodstuffs =]
    I ... COULD blame Bugdave, but he really didn't contribute much to anything, so I don't really know. I am what I am.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back