Casey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You still hanging around? Haven't talked to you in a while.
    Reactions: Casey
    Casey
    Casey
    I never left, just kind of hide in my mumble room and lurk the forums. Been here this whole time.
    Just wanted to say hai! How have you been?
    Casey
    Casey
    I've been great man, yourself? Welcome back by the way, glad to have ya here again.
    DarkPrime25
    DarkPrime25
    Life is pretty simple right now, that's pretty much it.
    so, you were part of my series that I am writing in the blog section.....just wanted to let you know that aliens murdered you....your memorial service was beautiful.
    Godliberator
    Godliberator
    you did die a hero though....so went out like a boss.
    Casey
    Casey
    Lol, if only it was actually that easy to kill a Ginger. That's a nice human touch you put on me though. Almost cute.
    Godliberator
    Godliberator
    haahahahaha
    Casey where art thou :O
    Casey
    Casey
    Oh my, you're a thing again? Where even have you been all my life? Also, I am not allowed to specify where I am, so I can't tell you :(
    kaytee
    kaytee
    I am! I've recently molded back into the flows of t9k :33
    Sounds secretive and magical
    Casey
    Casey
    It's not magical, I promise.
    Oh man sorry I left you out on my application Casey ;-; I had a feeling I'd miss somebody when I wrote that at like 3 in the morning ._.
    Casey
    Casey
    lol, don't worry about it I just like to give people shit. No harm or offense was actually felt :)
    YOOOOUUUUU. o.-
    Casey
    Casey
    Or so you think..... You only know that I am of the ginger persuasion, thus you can now protect your soul. Or try.
    nackacat
    nackacat
    o,@ *hugs and flees* BWUUAHAHHAHA.
    Casey
    Casey
    I don't know what just happened, but I feel like if I consume more souls I will figure it out.

brb
    sorry to get involved in any ban appeals. just checking all the ins and outs of the website. wont happen again, and thanks for the warning :)
    Casey
    Casey
    Its cool, just giving you a heads up, the ban appeals are only meant for the people it involves. :)
    Hello Casey, it appears that we have begun the next chapter of the ongoing Rash-Rapsinger saga. I have what could be considered a ban appeal on my profile:

http://imgur.com/uL8M0
    Casey
    Casey
    Neither are going to be unbanned. Ever.
    katphish
    katphish
    Well, that was pretty straightforward but I guessed as much. All right.
    hey thanks for the rank i didnt even get to post my newest build :D this would have gotten me builder for sure :)
    but thanks ophren
    Casey
    Casey
    Hey, no problem. Good work :)
    If contest participation picks up, I will start making swag bags and give people a choice between a Team9000 swag bag or a video game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back