Skryter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He who seeketh knowledge, increaseth sorrow. He who increaseth sorrow, doth give both to happiness - Me.
    In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of god hovering above?-Berserk
    "Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!" ("The wind is rising!…We must try to live!") - "Le Cimetière marin", Paul Valéry
    you have to send me the picture of your avatar, i laughed sooooo hard when i saw it xD
    I feel as if you might like the Kagerou Project.

You should look into it.
    Skryter
    Skryter
    I'll take a look at it if I find the time to bother dealing with the constant amount of boredom I deal with on a daily basis.
    Kris
    Kris
    Did you ever find time? :L
    Skryter
    Skryter
    Nope, been busy with my studies.
    The world we purport to know is ever changing, ending as we speak. So it is and must be for all existence.
    So what season are you on? (You know curiosity killed the cat) :p
    madcart
    madcart
    In what way? More dedicated and understanding?
    Skryter
    Skryter
    No, his character just changed completely. It's hard to explain but if you compare his personality from the first two seasons to the third season you can tell it's different.
    madcart
    madcart
    Yeah i understand and remember how his personality changes in season 3 compared too 1 and 2.
    hah new picture mate? :p
    madcart
    madcart
    am actually looking at that serie right now x) haha
    Skryter
    Skryter
    Lol, Toradora! is fantastic. Hopefully you'll enjoy it.
    madcart
    madcart
    It is Reaally to short i remember when there was 3 seasons atleast *sigh* yea its a good serie Indeed, just a bit short
    What anime is your avatar from?It seems familiar
    Skryter
    Skryter
    HighSchool DxD. It's primarily a Light Novel but it also has a few manga adaptions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back